Game of Thrones Season 7 thread

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Thank god for Euron. I was getting bored after they killed my boy Ramsey last season.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RIP Obara & Nymeria :(
p461jaw.jpg

nymeria-sand.gif

sand-snake-gif.gif

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Euron bores me...even his name is weak...sounds like Urine.

He is no Ramsey or Joffrey Lannister...he does not even have a punchable face like those two.
What did Theon say to Yara? "Euron your own"

What did Theon say to Death? Not todaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

What did Euron say to Yara? "It reeks in here, something smells fishy"

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Theory/Spoiler (don't read ahead if you don't want to get it in your head):

I read an article that a Reddit user spotted a change in the intro to Season 7. Unlike previous seasons, part of the sea around the edge of The Wall has frozen over. This might be how the White Walkers will be able to cross south of the wall. The Hound also said the following when he was describing his vision in the fire:

"Ice. A wall of ice. The Wall. Where the Wall meets the sea, there's a castle there. There's a mountain. Looks like an arrowhead," he said. "The dead are marching past. Thousands of them."

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I read an article that a Reddit user spotted a change in the intro to Season 7. Unlike previous seasons, part of the sea around the edge of The Wall has frozen over. This might be how the White Walkers will be able to cross south of the wall. The Hound also said the following when he was describing his vision in the fire:

"Ice. A wall of ice. The Wall. Where the Wall meets the sea, there's a castle there. There's a mountain. Looks like an arrowhead," he said. "The dead are marching past. Thousands of them."

Gah! That sucks. Good catch, though, with the show intro.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

I saw that post, but there was a screenshot a bit later in the intro that showed it wasn't frozen over. It was clouds that dissipated a bit later when the camera panned around. I looked for it this past episode and it indeed looked like clouds to me.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

I saw that and watched the intro closely...... to me it looked like a flash of light and not a permanent change.....it was only white(frozen) for an instant....... I know the White Walkers aren't fond of water as seen at Hardhome.....good theory though

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Btw, I highly suggest anyone that's really into the show check out the game of thrones subreddit. They can break down an episode like no other and have you seeing things you never would have. For example when Arya told Nymeria that's not you. I didn't understand, but Reddit had it broken down. It was a comment from when Ned told Arya she would marry a lord and she said that's not her. Conversely Arya was called wild. She wanted Nymeria to come with her to civilization and be tame or her pet. That's not her though.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
At least they spared Bad Kitty for now........I hated the other 2 and Ellaria with the Septa treatment from the Mountainstein and Cersei

I much prefer Jessica Henwick (Nymeria) on Iron Fist.

Zordon

Reaction score
Btw, I highly suggest anyone that's really into the show check out the game of thrones subreddit. They can break down an episode like no other and have you seeing things you never would have. For example when Arya told Nymeria that's not you. I didn't understand, but Reddit had it broken down. It was a comment from when Ned told Arya she would marry a lord and she said that's not her. Conversely Arya was called wild. She wanted Nymeria to come with her to civilization and be tame or her pet. That's not her though.
Love little nuggets like this. I'm going to be genuinely depressed when this show ends.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ey, who was that hanging on the bow? Was that Theon's sis???? Or was that Oberon's two sis's? I noticed one was impaled above the hanging broad. I figured that was the butch Oberon sis that died earlier. Did the sexy Oberon sis that flirted with Tyrion's/Jamie's hand die?? That would be a shame.

God, I hope not, if Theon's sis is dead (yes, I'm lazier than y'all to look up names, but don't act like you don't), that would be bad. She's a rockstar.

I'll do some real research tonight or tomorrow, just finished S7E2. Amazing stuff.