*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

Big_D

Reaction score
2nd best moment of the series.......Joffrey's murder was #1.

I think Daenerys trading her dragon for the unsullied then killing all the slavers is the best scene of the entire series. And Joffrey is still my favorite character, that kid was great. You just loved to hate him. He embodied that elitist attitude perfectly. Then Ramsey Bolton. Another one you loathed , but I still hated to see both of them go. Littlefinger was a sniveling suckup, so I don't put him on the same level as those 2. But it was cool how he didn't see it coming and thought it was Arya on trial. One of those surprises that catch you off guard, this show has plenty!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think it was broken up some by the Merry/Pipp with the Ents
The Battle of Winterfell will be unlike anything the fans (or the actors) have ever seen on the fantasy series to date. The battle was filmed over 11 weeks of night shoots, in very low temperatures with over 750 people involved both in front of and behind the camera. The battle will span the entire episode in which it appears, making it the longest battle sequence ever filmed, dethroning a record set by Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers and its 40 minute siege of Helm's Deep. https://screenrant.com/game-thrones-battle-winterfell-scene-cast/

Juggernaut

Reaction score
FeuBdIi.png
:laugh::lmao2::lmao:

nobody

Reaction score
Great episode! I really felt that Arya was going to be the one to do what she did since she had that weapon drawing she handed Gendry. That she didn't do it with that weapon is what surprised me. It also surprised me that there were less named/important character deaths than there were on-screen than I expected.

Lyanna Mormont: Tiny, but FIERCE!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Great episode! I really felt that Arya was going to be the one to do what she did since she had that weapon drawing she handed Gendry. That she didn't do it with that weapon is what surprised me. It also surprised me that there were less named/important character deaths than there were on-screen than I expected.

Lyanna Mormont: Tiny, but FIERCE!
I thought Arya was gonna kill the ice dragon with that spear.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I chuckled during the "inside the episode" bit where they said they thought the viewers would forget about Arya with so many other characters in peril. Um, no. I'm pretty sure once she headed off we all were waiting for her to end the Night King.
Actually, I kept expecting her to show up and help Jon kill the dragon. Technically she did, but you know what I mean.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I feel letdown by the episode somehow. The series has always been one to avoid tropes like main characters having plot armor and one dimensional villains. This episode had both of those.

Hopefully the last 3 episodes hammer some things out with the Night King, because it's disappointing to think he was built up for 7 seasons just be a mindless monster for killing.

Azor Ahai, Lightbringer, all the prophecy stuff talked on and on about...is it all pointless?

It feels very messy and rushed right now. Hoping it comes together.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
RIP House Mormont, gone but not forgotten....... the North Remembers.

Lyanna "Giantsbane" Mormont, probably best she died or she'd have Tormund stalking her after killing the undead giant.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I feel letdown by the episode somehow. The series has always been one to avoid tropes like main characters having plot armor and one dimensional villains. This episode had both of those.

Hopefully the last 3 episodes hammer some things out with the Night King, because it's disappointing to think he was built up for 7 seasons just be a mindless monster for killing.

Azor Ahai, Lightbringer, all the prophecy stuff talked on and on about...is it all pointless?

i have to admit i see where you're coming from. the "myth" of the walker and we never really get to understand the inner workings of them, we just see them do what they do. did they ever explain the origins of the white walkers?

i figured that would be the finale but someone else at work said that war would end and now we go back and deal with cercsi.

Shinaoi

Reaction score

I still watch the show and I’m entertained by it, but it’s definitely turned into a more Hollywood style show the last two seasons.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Last night’s episode was the greatest episode of TV ever produced. Same director as the Battle of the *******s, Hardhorn, and Lannister Army wipeout episodes. Guy is amazing.

Best show ever.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Last night’s episode was the greatest episode of TV ever produced. Same director as the Battle of the *******s, Hardhorn, and Lannister Army wipeout episodes. Guy is amazing.

Best show ever.
i think i liked the battle of *** better, if we're talking the same thing. hardhorn? is that when they balled up north of the wall and went rolling down the hills to fight and they all got away by boat? i think that was hardhorn. that's my fav so far but this was pretty damn close.