*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dany and the final dragon die via scorpion. (Dany in the fall from the sky) Arya kills Qyburn while he is standing at the scorpion. The Mountain kills Jon and then the Hound fights the Mountain and they both die. I think then Jamie kills Cersei makes the most sense. Tyrion ends up on the throne as all the god's intended with Sansa re-marrying him to united the North back into the seven kingdoms.

You heard it here first!

58581150.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seemingly, more people want Dany dead each passing day. That's cool. Just do not kill the Mother of Dragons before the final episode. I would dislike going cold turkey like I did with Rick Grimes and The Walking Dead by dropping the series completely before the finale.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I watched this episode again just to verify what I thought, it is the worst one out of all 8 seasons to me. Greyjoy's shots at the dragon were ridiculous and I think the writers were tired after episode 3. If the next two rebound this, then fine, one stinker is OK but they are running the risk of doing a Lost on ending this series.

If they'd done the job on the early episodes that they did on this last one, I wouldn't waste my time.

HBO is counting on the next series to keep some of the subscribers but they better do a better job than that of ending this one.
I'll re-dump HBO after GOT regardless.
Their force-feeding of various agendas make me wanna puke
:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I also predict Arya will be the one to kill Cersei. It could be Jaime or Tyrion but I vote for Arya. I believe she will do it as the Hound fights the Mountain. She will finish her list possibly even killing the Mountain to save the Hound.
I was thinking; didn't the witch tell Cersei that the "little brother" would strangle her, or something like that? Did she say "her" little brother, or could she have been talking about the Hound?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I was thinking; didn't the witch tell Cersei that the "little brother" would strangle her, or something like that? Did she say "her" little brother, or could she have been talking about the Hound?
heh I would love to see the Hound strangle Cersei right after he cuts down the Mountain! I still think they kill each other though. (The Hound and the Mountain that is)

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Reddit has posted the potential spoilers for the final two episodes. They claim to be leaked from someone with close access to the set. Every leak has turned out to be correct so far. In case anyone is interested. I won't say anything more.
some of the leaks are wrong, but most have been right.

cml750

Reaction score
Or another variation would be Jon killing the now Mad Queen Dany, then renouncing his claim to Tyrion, who would form an alliance of equals with Sanza / the North. Jon heads north (sort of foreshadowed in this last episode) and scratch his direwolf behind the ears and live his life in exile north of the wall.
I like this one!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
some of the leaks are wrong, but most have been right.
Why would you go read leaks? Why would you want to waste the surprise?

Well, the only surprise this far has been the awful screenplay and cinematography, but I digress.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Why would you go read leaks? Why would you want to waste the surprise?

Well, the only surprise this far has been the awful screenplay and cinematography, but I digress.

I didn't go looking for them..some genius spoiled them.

cml750

Reaction score
I also predict Arya will be the one to kill Cersei. It could be Jaime or Tyrion but I vote for Arya. I believe she will do it as the Hound fights the Mountain. She will finish her list possibly even killing the Mountain to save the Hound.
If this happens I can see someone observing all of this from a distance who then comes up to Arya pulls of their face to reveal Jaqen who says something to her like "A girl is truly an assassin serving the many faced god now"

cml750

Reaction score
I believe that prophecy was in the book but was not in the show.

cml750

Reaction score
Seemingly, more people want Dany dead each passing day. That's cool. Just do not kill the Mother of Dragons before the final episode. I would dislike going cold turkey like I did with Rick Grimes and The Walking Dead by dropping the series completely before the finale.
I do not necessarily want her dead. She is the one I picked from the beginning to sit on the throne with Jon as a close second. It just seems they are setting up a "mad queen" scenario on the show.

cml750

Reaction score
They didn't show the 3rd question in her flashback. But they most likely did that as not to give it away.
It is possible they show another flashback to the prophecy from her childhood with the witch saying little brother will strangle her just as either Tyrion or Jaime is killing her. Possibly a slow motion scene.

nobody

Reaction score

That's funny, because I was literally about to post about this prophecy and how I didn't think the witch didn't specify HER little brother, just A little brother. Here is the quote:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." Valonqar being High Valyrian for "little brother."

More and more they seem to be setting it up to be Jaime, but who knows, maybe it's Bran using his ability to possess someone, or the Hound. I doubt it will be Tyrion since was too on the nose, but they might do it for that reason.

How many confirmed younger male siblings that are known characters are there left alive?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think Cersei always assumed it was Tyrion. She knew Jaime loved her.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
That's funny, because I was literally about to post about this prophecy and how I didn't think the witch didn't specify HER little brother, just A little brother. Here is the quote:

"And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you." Valonqar being High Valyrian for "little brother."

More and more they seem to be setting it up to be Jaime, but who knows, maybe it's Bran using his ability to possess someone, or the Hound. I doubt it will be Tyrion since was too on the nose, but they might do it for that reason.

How many confirmed younger male siblings that are known characters are there left alive?
Cersei is the older of the twins. (Cersei / Jamie) So Jamie is also Cersei's little brother. Not just Tyrion.

nobody

Reaction score
Cersei is the older of the twins. (Cersei / Jamie) So Jamie is also Cersei's little brother. Not just Tyrion.

I know, which is why I said more and more they are setting it up to be Jaime. I thought it was going to be Jaime since before season 1, having read the books. :) I just think it's too obvious an answer.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Dany and the final dragon die via scorpion. (Dany in the fall from the sky) Arya kills Qyburn while he is standing at the scorpion. The Mountain kills Jon and then the Hound fights the Mountain and they both die. I think then Jamie kills Cersei makes the most sense. Tyrion ends up on the throne as all the god's intended with Sansa re-marrying him to united the North back into the seven kingdoms.

You heard it here first!
I think Dany kills Jon. She told him the only way they could work is if he didn't tell anyone and he did. Now, they will defeat Cersei and Dany will kill Jon.