*** SPOILERS *** Game of Thrones Season 8

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I think Dany kills Jon. She told him the only way they could work is if he didn't tell anyone and he did. Now, they will defeat Cersei and Dany will kill Jon.
And Arya shuts Dany's green eyes forever...........

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not necessarily want her dead. She is the one I picked from the beginning to sit on the throne with Jon as a close second. It just seems they are setting up a "mad queen" scenario on the show.
It is the 'mad queen' aspect that is encouraging the Kill Dany chant.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Jon needs to put Dany in her place next episode. She needs to get back to reality and be the kind of person everyone expects her to be. Not this mad queen nonsense shes turning into.

Also Bran is completely useless...all that screen time for him to just sit there. In the next 2 episodes he's gonna do what exactly? He didn't even know who Jon was without Sam. Now that's poor writing to say the least.

D&D are looking to surprise us with shock moments and unexpected things but without the books to fall back on they are totally lost.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The dream Dany had showed a destroyed Kings Landing

If she wants to win she will have to destroy the City...... nothing will be left and she will have become another Mad Targaryen with an empty Crown..... not Missa Missa the Breaker of Chains

Now everyone knows Jon is the real heir anyways...... Dany is nothing without her Dragons and they have become neutralized ..... she may be able to do a Kamikaze attack on Euron but that is about it......Qyburn made too many scorpions

I still see a government as the future...... power sharing..... a President

Jon/Aegon/Dany- Kings Landing
Tyrion- Castlery Rock
Sansa- Winterfell
Bronn- High Garden
Edmure- River Run
Arya- The Twins
Tormund- the North
Gentry- Stormsend
Robin- Eyrie
Vara- Iron Island
Tristan's brother?- Dorne
Davos- Dragonstone

Varys- CIA

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They need a big finish if they're to hope of surviving the exit from HBO because the disappointment I am seeing from a lot of fans is interesting. They're planning on the next related series to this bringing the fans back but there's been too much negative, particularly this last one. I have seen many mentions of Lost and it took Abrams a while to shake that off. And the excuse for the lighting from that Cinematographer that this was shot for the big screen was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while, this isn't the big screen.

I feel they're like the QB that has thrown a pick and put the game in doubt but all they need is a good hail Mary to win the game. They will not make everybody happy, just look at this thread for the likely outcomes, but they can end this on a high note. But they cannot leave the audience with The Longest Night as the climax to this series and that's the feel of this right now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The dream Dany had showed a destroyed Kings Landing

If she wants to win she will have to destroy the City...... nothing will be left and she will have become another Mad Targaryen with an empty Crown..... not Missa Missa the Breaker of Chains

Now everyone knows Jon is the real heir anyways...... Dany is nothing without her Dragons and they have become neutralized ..... she may be able to do a Kamikaze attack on Euron but that is about it......Qyburn made too many scorpions

I still see a government as the future...... power sharing..... a President

Jon/Aegon/Dany- Kings Landing
Tyrion- Castlery Rock
Sansa- Winterfell
Bronn- High Garden
Edmure- River Run
Arya- The Twins
Tormund- the North
Gentry- Stormsend
Robin- Eyrie
Vara- Iron Island
Tristan's brother?- Dorne
Davos- Dragonstone

Varys- CIA
Varys is probably going to die soon for what he said to Tyrion. Melisandre intimated that he was going to die there. Now sure he could die 20 years later but makes sense she meant soon.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They need a big finish if they're to hope of surviving the exit from HBO because the disappointment I am seeing from a lot of fans is interesting. They're planning on the next related series to this bringing the fans back but there's been too much negative, particularly this last one. I have seen many mentions of Lost and it took Abrams a while to shake that off. And the excuse for the lighting from that Cinematographer that this was shot for the big screen was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while, this isn't the big screen.

I feel they're like the QB that has thrown a pick and put the game in doubt but all they need is a good hail Mary to win the game. They will not make everybody happy, just look at this thread for the likely outcomes, but they can end this on a high note. But they cannot leave the audience with The Longest Night as the climax to this series and that's the feel of this right now.
If you weren't happy with the Battle episode there is not much left to excite you in this world

That was top notch TV for 90 minutes

It is hard to wrap up 8 years of story lines without some down shifting

Way too much *****ing because everyone has their pet cats .....like the Draft..... my response is if you can write it better than sell your show to HBO and see if it last a decade

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you weren't happy with the Battle episode there is not much left to excite you in this world

That was top notch TV for 90 minutes

It is hard to wrap up 8 years of story lines without some down shifting

Way too much *****ing because everyone has their pet cats .....like the Draft..... my response is if you can write it better than sell your show to HBO and see if it last a decade
Wasn't aware that not liking something meant I had to write it. But I could do a hell of a lot better than three dead shots off a ship to kill one of the major characters. You're happy, be happy.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Wasn't aware that not liking something meant I had to write it. But I could do a hell of a lot better than three dead shots off a ship to kill one of the major characters. You're happy, be happy.
Sure you could..... same with everyone else whining about it

That was a great scene.... hit us like a ton of bricks

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure you could..... same with everyone else whining about it

That was a great scene.... hit us like a ton of bricks
Us as in you, not me, they took the easy way out and could have really made that more dramatic and impactful. But, different strokes.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Us as in you, not me, they took the easy way out and could have really made that more dramatic and impactful. But, different strokes.
No one likes endings because they are endings.... it is natural

Sopranos
Deadwood
Seinfeld
MASH
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Mad Men
Walking Dead

all the endings have had their share of critics... it is hard to live up to the hype and pedestals we have placed the show on over the years

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sopranos
Deadwood
Seinfeld
MASH
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Mad Men
Walking Dead

all the endings have had their share of critics... it is hard to live up to the hype and pedestals we have placed the show on over the years
Agree but I did not expect them to take the easy way out toward the end with the killing of the dragon. That was ridiculous when they could have really milked that with some of the same tension they had in the previous episode.

Not *****ing Nightman, I love the series but if that episode didn't look like an afterthought to you, don't know what to say. They mailed that script in. Now, they have, supposedly, crafty and shrewd people all doing stupid things as the set up. It is, in my opinion, the worst episode they've done in 8 seasons.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Sopranos
Deadwood
Seinfeld
MASH
Breaking Bad
The Wire
Mad Men
Walking Dead

I understand killing the dragon. It's the unlikely shot in which she couldn't see a fleet of ships, but he could see her with enough time to aim a perfect shot.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand killing the dragon. It's the unlikely shot in which she couldn't see a fleet of ships, but he could see her with enough time to aim a perfect shot.
Not one, three shots. And do dragons have poor eyesight and it couldn't see ships to the left? The entire episode was stupid to me but that's just me. As good as the previous week's was, even with the darkness issue, this one was that bad and that Starbuck's cup was symbolic of how this episode was treated, half-assed.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Trolling @DallasEast

Emilia Clarke seems to be gaining weight. :muttley:

62Rch2z.jpg

Here she is playing the girl from Exorcist.

1WsZQO.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trolling @DallasEast

Emilia Clarke seems to be gaining weight. :muttley:

62Rch2z.jpg
There should be a felony for photoshopping Clarke's face onto Rebel Wilson's body.
Here she is playing the girl from Exorcist.

1WsZQO.jpg
Dude. You are positively evil. :p

She can be mocked but there is practically no way anything can hide this much cuteness, even wearing poofy gowns. :)

emiliaclarke-1554371036.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There should be a felony for photoshopping Clarke's face onto Rebel Wilson's body.
Dude. You are positively evil. :p

She can be mocked but there is practically no way anything can hide this much cuteness, even wearing poofy gowns. :)

emiliaclarke-1554371036.jpg
TBH, I only thought she looked good as Daenerys, with the long, white hair, until I saw the video of her being goofy. (Back farther in this thread?) Now, I just love her to pieces.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TBH, I only thought she looked good as Daenerys, with the long, white hair, until I saw the video of her being goofy. (Back farther in this thread?) Now, I just love her to pieces.
She has played in several movies but I personally think she was the best looking Sarah Connor in Terminator Genisys. And one of the few good things about that movie. :p And she looked positively killer in Solo: A Star Wars Story.