***Game thread -Saints v. Skins***

Aikbach

Reaction score
Perhaps Dallas should adapt to the 4-3 when specifically playing the Saints.

vlad

Reaction score
Copper seems like a solid player, always thought he would become one. Good for him

SaintReginald

Benched
Reaction score
Aikbach;1240533 said:
The key to beating New orleans is to pound them into submission with a bruising run game. They were doing it and those deep shots that wideouts dropped killed drives.
you should note that this strategy is most effective if your already winning.

Aikbach

Reaction score
SaintReginald;1240552 said:
come on saints dont blow this drive!!
Relax, it is Washington at home .your team needed this to deflate the hype around them and get them focused again. They won't lose this game, it would surprise me very much.

Aikbach

Reaction score
SaintReginald;1240557 said:
you should note that this strategy is most effective if your already winning.
You'll note that while Dallas did this they were winning and when they inexplicably abandoned the run in the second quarter things got out of hand.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I'll bet this is the only forum that has game day threads posted by other team members .

It says alot about our Forum.

Great job guys .:toast::thumbup:

SaintReginald

Benched
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1240569 said:
I'll bet this is the only forum that has game day threads posted by other team members .

yep..its a great forum. hope ill always be welcome here :) :bow:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sandtrapp;1240569 said:

To bad they dont have their own version of Clove ......

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1240569 said:

I was sad to see no falcons fans here this week.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
Aikbach;1240565 said:
You'll note that while Dallas did this they were winning and when they inexplicably abandoned the run in the second quarter things got out of hand.
And they've done it throughout the year. Saunders uses a successful running game to set up dink-and-dunk calamity. It's most entertaining, I must say.

On edit: Oops. I see now you're talking about the Cowboys, not the Commanders. Oh well.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Everyone's welcome .

After all ,we're America's Team.:D

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
SaintReginald;1240570 said:

We always welcome opposing team's fans here, so long as there is no flaming, trolling, etc.

Glad to see that you have stuck around here. Most fans of opposing teams are usually gone after the game.

I would venture to say that you will hang around here for some time. My gut tells me that we will play the Saints again in the playoffs. ;)

SaintReginald

Benched
Reaction score
Tuna Helper;1240584 said:
We always welcome opposing team's fans here, so long as there is no flaming, trolling, etc.

Glad to see that you have stuck around here. Most fans of opposing teams are usually gone after the game.

I would venture to say that you will hang around here for some time. My gut tells me that we will play the Saints again in the playoffs. ;)

ha i hope so. I still say you guys are much more a shoe in for going deep in the playoffs then us. If we lose this game i'm very concerned about going on the road against a rising giants team.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
SaintReginald;1240570 said:
Of course you'll always be welcomed here as long as u dont act like a troll which up to now u havent. Your setting an example for how a fan of an opposing team should act. Good job!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I hope Zimmer is watching . Maybe he can pick up some tips.:mad: