***Game Thread San Diego - 16 vs Indy - 0

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Wow, another INT by Manning, total of 4 INTs thrown by Manning in FIRST HALF.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
4 picks for manning- 3 by cromartie..... let the carp v. cromartie debate continue.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
superpunk;1758931 said:
Cromartie is sicker. Sheesh....Bobby Carpenter. lol

What he said.

What is that? Three picks with 14 minutes to go in the 2nd half?????

WHOA !!!!!!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Geesh, that was a AWESOME catch.

I remember people bombing on Schottenheimer for making that pick but Cromartie is turning into a MONSTER.

dallasfan

Reaction score
Marcus McNeil would've been nice
Santonio Holmes would've been cool

But Antonio Cromartie gives us possibly the best D in the league. Hindsight is 20/20 but d**n Cromartie looks like a stud, and with Newman, Henry, Cromartie and Reeves I'd say bring on the pats. Romo should even play with one arm tied behind his back to make it fair.

Hopefully Carpenter can turn into a player, but he probably won't outlive the success of these guys.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
4 INT's, and still 14:00 minutes left in the second quarter, he may not be done yet.

Bad day for the Mannings.:p:

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
But lets see if he can pull the game out like our QB did.

Did anyone hear Jimmy Johnson concerning his idea of the best in the NFL? He said that when you talk about the two best teams, he's not so sure that it shouldn't be New England and Dallas, not the Colts.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dallasfan;1759002 said:
Marcus McNeil would've been nice
Santonio Holmes would've been cool

But Antonio Cromartie gives us possibly the best D in the league. Hindsight is 20/20 but d**n Cromartie looks like a stud, and with Newman, Henry, Cromartie and Reeves I'd say bring on the pats. Romo should even play with one arm tied behind his back to make it fair.

Cromartie looks fantastic. This is the 1st Chargers game I've really seen this year.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
but skip will say tony's day against the Bills is the real Romo and the other 8 games have been flukes!!:lmao2:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
It's going to be a quite nite at the Mannings household.

:lmao:

adamknite

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1759003 said:
4 INT's, and still 14:00 minutes left in the second quarter, he may not be done yet.

Bad day for the Mannings.:p:

Holy crap.....

zeroburrito

Reaction score
this just shows that all qb's need a top wr. brady got moss. manning lost harrison. look at them. manning has been barely above average without harrison. brady has been the best qb the nfl has ever seen with moss(best wr the nfl has ever seen, sorry rice).

Rudy

Reaction score
Hopefully after Burnett is cut then Carpenter can get some playing time and show us more of what he can do, like last year in Seattle.
:star:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;1759011 said:
But lets see if he can pull the game out like our QB did.

Did anyone hear Jimmy Johnson concerning his idea of the best in the NFL? He said that when you talk about the two best teams, he's not so sure that it shouldn't be New England and Dallas, not the Colts.

i heard it..

mitchell2254

Reaction score
This is the only one I am upset about. I love everyhting Parcells did besides this one decision. No use in imagining though gotta move on with what we got.