***Game Thread San Diego - 16 vs Indy - 0

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Faerluna;1758993 said:
There goes my fantasy match. :(
Ha! I'm loving it. I'm up against Peyton this week and his 4 INTs just put me over the top.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
zeroburrito;1759025 said:
this just shows that all qb's need a top wr. brady got moss. manning lost harrison. look at them. manning has been barely above average without harrison. brady has been the best qb the nfl has ever seen with moss(best wr the nfl has ever seen, sorry rice).

Wayne is good, but when he's the only real weapon on the field, it's gonna limit Manning for sure.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1759060 said:
Ha! I'm loving it. I'm up against Peyton this week and his 4 INTs just put me over the top.

Sadly, I have a mostly Dallas/Indy ff team. With Jujo, MB3 and Witten not doing much, and now topping that off with Manning and Wayne looking terrible, I am screwed. :(

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1759003 said:
4 INT's, and still 14:00 minutes left in the second quarter, he may not be done yet.

Bad day for the Mannings.:p:

That's why we shouldn't have signed Tony to that deal....

HoF QB's never have games like that...

Tony Sucks...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Faerluna;1759075 said:
Sadly, I have a mostly Dallas/Indy ff team. With Jujo, MB3 and Witten not doing much, and now topping that off with Manning and Wayne looking terrible, I am screwed. :(
Yeah today wasn't a good day for you. It seems the 'boys players always do well when I'm playing against them. Fortunately, I wasn't up against any this week.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Oh look, Payton Manning and Romo have something in common, both have thrown 5 INTs in a game. :D

But Payton have lot of time left for #6. ;)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Dangerous Dave;1759251 said:
looks like the NFL has figured Manning out....

I cant stand Manning and love that he's having a horrendous game...but when your playing with a patchwork OL and missing your best WR and TE, you arnt going to have alot of success

David

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Colts are looking bad in this game. I guess after tonight's game, we'll be ranked ahead of them.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Manning knows his starting WRs so well that when the backups are playinghe really is out of sync. He expects them to do the same things the starters do and they don't. ooooopppppssss.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I love how they make rules based on Cowboy players then only call them on Dallas players. That was a total horse collar by Merriman right in front of 2 refs and no call.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
Doomsday;1759310 said:
I love how they make rules based on Cowboy players then only call them on Dallas players. That was a total horse collar by Merriman right in front of 2 refs and no call.

This game is remarkably similar to our game vs. Buffalo.

Only difference is that the Bills had 2 Defensive TDs and one Special Teams TD, while the Chargers have two Special Teams TDs.

Colts are now within one score 23-15 around the same time we were trailing 24-16.

Chargers offense hasn't done much at all so far, like the Bills.