Gameday forecast: Wind and Rain

CWR

Reaction score
Allen has looked more like himself lately, and he's a much better runner than Dak.

The QB who can convert 3rd downs will win.
"Runner" being the key. Yes I agree on third downs. I dont know how bad it will be come kickoff, but it's shaping up to be a war of the trenches.

Motorola

Reaction score
I was hoping for clear weather and in the 40's. But, regardless of the rain and wind, Dallas needs to play sound turnover free football and find a way to win this road game.

I'm sure the pundits will move the goal post if Dallas wins. "The Bills are .500 and are barely in the playoff race." Blah, blah, blah. It would still be a good win on the road against a talented football team. Let's get a win on Sunday, folks!
Stop tuning in - and thus referring to sports media aka 'pundits' regarding this successful Cowboys season.
Dallas win in Buffalo this Sunday = Cowboys remaining in first place for the NFC East Title - and still in contention for the #1 NFC playoff seed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t see us beating Buffalo and Miami. This week looks like the more losable game to me.

EST_1986

Reaction score
The weather will be similar to the opening game against the Giants. So when Dak has subpar numbers he will get crucified like he did opening night because of the two dropped touchdowns.
Us Dak haters haven't had anything to ***** about in a long time so...

_sturt_

Reaction score
In the course of 24-ish hours, things have went from "we completely dodged the Buffalo weather bullet"...

to "damn, no we didn't"...

to "naw, it won't be too bad at all."

Flamma

Reaction score
The wind is the biggest concern when playing in Buffalo. The stadium bowl is set below the ground level, and the wind cuts through and across the field like a knife. I don't think that the rain is supposed to be particularly heavy - just steady. Winning the line of scrimmage and limiting Allen's scrambling will be key in this game.
I think you're going to be correct. As of right now the worst part of the storm is going to hit at around 7pm Est on Sunday.

Cydios

Reaction score
Well.. last time we were in that area with the same conditions, we won 40-0

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Running team, this is not the 2016 team but we will need to be able to show we can run it a little to pose a threat.

Mark

Reaction score
I think you're going to be correct. As of right now the worst part of the storm is going to hit at around 7pm Est on Sunday.
4th quarter. With any luck, we’ll be up by three TDs by then.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Friday night update from Buffalo local TV...

Wunderground still predicting a grand total of 1/10 to 2/10 of an inch of rain for the entirety of the game.... and still predicting winds less than 10 mph.

Motorola

Reaction score
Buffalo has lost 3 of their last 5. They have been pretty meh all year. It will definitely be a tough game as NFL road games are tough and we SEEM to struggle on the road..
2023 Dallas Cowboys so far - undefeated at home..3-3 away.

Motorola

Reaction score
they are definitely a better run team not including Allen.
Bills rushing for the 2023 season to date, including Allen -
380 attempts for 1586 yards = 4.4 yds per carry, 15 TDs

Cowboys rushing for the 2023 show to date -
373 attempts for 1542 yards = 4.1yds per carry, 12 TDs

Only stat that makes Buffalo's run game significantly better than Dallas' ---- Bills' 112 rushes resulting in first downs, to Cowboys' 89.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Given the weather conditions, FGs may be limited, so the offense has to do a better job of finishing drives with touchdowns. They shouldn't be counting on Aubrey to kick a long FG for a win.