Gameday menu!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will not be cooking because I usually do not for a Cowboys Sunday night game because I watch the pregame show, the only one I can watch, and don't want to spend time at the grill, smoker, stove or oven mesing with food. However, that does not mean planning is not in order for libations and assorted meats and cheeses and peppers and pickles and olives, oh my, with assorted crackers, breadsticks and ciabatta sticks throughout the first half. I am not picking a beer or wine to accompany food, just the opposite. Got a nice Chard and Chenin Blanc chilled and will open a Cab and Pinot and depending on which I am on at the time, that lucky food gets chosen. If I drink enough, I can hear them whispering "pick me, pick me".

Then comes the best time, the second half, alternating between Balvenie and Glemorangie single malts and a couple of fine hand rolled on the thighs of virgins cigars on the patio and I tell you, my friends, even if they're losing or playing like crap, doesn't matter with a fine single malt and cigar.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

JayFord

Reaction score
Sweeeeet Baby Rays hot wings, Meatballs, Pig in A Blanket little smokies, Veggie Tray, Sweat Tea, and some Hime made Apple pie celebrating America’s Team!!!

ohhh i love hot wings but i cant eat em no more they cause issues around 3 am

issues that would require new clean sheets