Gameday menu!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll give it a 3rd try today. The other two times I posted in this thread the Cowboys won.

Tacos! I will be putting Mad Dog 357 1 million Scoville hot crap into the taco mix. Then each taco will have Hydra 7-Pot Primo Hot Sauce 1.5 million Scoville topped off with a generous amount of Mrs. Renfro's habanero sauce. If the Cowboys don't come out on fire tonight, I certainly will. Along with whatever I contribute to the bathroom. A small sacrifice for a glorious win.

PS. I will be using Rogue Dead Guy Ale instead of water.

I’m getting the squirts just reading that :lmao2:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not one, but Two all beef patties with some special sauce. Adding cheese, lettuce some pickles. Onions. All on a sesame seed bun. Fries on the side. But try to control your envy! And some chocolate cake for the daughter's birthday.
Better get a reservation. Chez McDonald always has a waiting list.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning!! Using the outdoor skillet to make some chicken fajitas with bell pepper, onion and mushroom. Smother it all with some gooey Mexican hacadero cheese!! The wife is making Charro beans with extra bacon and sliced Earl Campbell spicy sausage. We'll use flour tortillas slathered with quacamole as plates!
Salud, whats on your plate Cowboy fans?

Go get em Rowdy....I mean, Garrett!!
Man, I would really like to reserve a spot at your table for game day lunch

cern

Reaction score
Got back from visiting relatives in seattle this morning. Brought back Dungeness crabs, clams, mussels and Pacific cod. Cioppino for dinner. No hunting until tomorrow afternoon. Big cold front coming. Hunt the front. Bob apetit zoners. Vamos vaqueros.

catiii

Reaction score
My fresh homemade pico de gallo will become nachos (yum!) by adding crema agria y queso y HEB picante salsa roja y cilantro y refritos. The tortillas are for snacks w extra pico and salsa. AHH and I got a bag of fresh potatoes which shall be chopped, and roasted with a bit of oil and coated in hot spices.
a29441d5b463a5142eefdc01088c964c.png