Gameday menu!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm eating one of these, but I can't make up my mind which one it will be. Or maybe all of them... ;)

45316fc9db8b62ad179d0363bace7cf5.jpg

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slow grilling Boston Butts on the grill until 30 minutes before game time. Also slow cooking baked beans for the same time period with caramelized onions, brown sugar, with a heaping amount of bacon.

Drinking Johnny Walker Double Black.

The slow grilled “Boston Butts” symbolizes the beating the Patriots will endure.

The Double Black has the sweet Smokey aroma combined with the delicious peaty taste along with hints of apple, vanilla and orange. All this flavor can only arise from years of aging in virgin oak cast.

A perfect meal for a perfect day.
Go Dallas!!!
Wow. Preparing for liftoff!

Techsass

Reaction score
Just finished our Sunday omelets & sausage.

Wife says she's cold (even tho the heat works just fine) so today it's going to be another chili day. Wish I could tell y'all what all she sticks in the pot, but I have yet to have a bad batch.

firewater

Reaction score
I've been with my wife over 20 years and have never seen her hungover more than a couple times. She is hungover today ( I'm enjoying picking at her) and I need to make her something. Probably an omelette with hash browns.

For the main course I got some nice T Bones I'm slap on the grill. With a baked potato,asparagus, and sweet tea.Got plenty of cold beer and a a half pint of whiskey.

Garret Sucks!

GMO415

Reaction score
I've been with my wife over 20 years and have never seen her hungover more than a couple times. She is hungover today ( I'm enjoying picking at her) and I need to make her something. Probably an omelette with hash browns.

For the main course I got some nice T Bones I'm slap on the grill. With a baked potato,asparagus, and sweet tea.Got plenty of cold beer and a a half pint of whiskey.

Garret Sucks!
Last time I got a bad hangover I was 37....vowed to never do that again. I was getting to old for that mess.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

Garret Sucks!

Coconut water or San Pellegrino’s mineral water will cure that hang over in about 30-45 min.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I made some bacon cheeseburgers last week on the big green egg and my kiddo has been pestering me all week for more so it will be another simple meal for us. BBQ cheeseburgers with homemade fries and lemon cake for dessert. Sometimes I like to rub a little bbq sauce the last minute of cooking on each side so will do that to change it up just a tad.