Gameday menu!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Staying at a friends house this weekend in Lowell, MA. We'll be going to the game shortly. Just had some New England clam chowder for the first time in my life. Not bad but I'd honestly rather have a Texas steak.
I was going to go today also, but cancelled a couple of weeks ago. 1st game I will have missed in NE against the Cowboys in many years.

Going to a sports bar in Sandy Hook, CT instead to meet a bunch of friends who are NE fans. So no cooking or cleaning this weekend,which is a good thing...lol

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinating some scallops and Key West Pink shrimp in margarita during the second half for Scallopacos with mixed cabbage and jicama marinated in jalapeno juice and topped with grilled avocado and red onion with cilantro pesto. When you build these, you alternate the scallops and shrimp and the bite changes with each one.

Gonna grill a pineapple basted with Grand Marnier as a side and have that in the leftover tacos tomorrow.

Nouveau Beaujolais came out Thursday so a bottle of that during the game with an Apricot Stilton Pecan cheese ball. Jalapeno margarita with the Scallopacos.
Good gravy Marie! 5 star menu!

cern

Reaction score
Slow grilling Boston Butts on the grill until 30 minutes before game time. Also slow cooking baked beans for the same time period with caramelized onions, brown sugar, with a heaping amount of bacon.

Drinking Johnny Walker Double Black.

The slow grilled “Boston Butts” symbolizes the beating the Patriots will endure.

The Double Black has the sweet Smokey aroma combined with the delicious peaty taste along with hints of apple, vanilla and orange. All this flavor can only arise from years of aging in virgin oak cast.

A perfect meal for a perfect day.
Go Dallas!!!
the beans sound awesome.

cern

Reaction score
wild game as usual this time of year. wild turkey, venison smoked sausage, duck pot stickers made texas style. and whatever the ladies come up with. I remember the good old days when they stayed home and didn't have to invade our space on the ranch.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Red Green chili?

How does that work?

It isn't red. Though when I was in Indiana for a few years for work the chili in Mexican restaurants out there was red. Just not the same.

coloradogreenchili-560wm.jpg

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My daughter is making Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry with Udon Noodles. She's excited about it, I'm sure I'll love it.
What's on you plate today? Go Cowboys!!!!
I missed this post the last couple of weeks. Meatballs with the veal and pork. Homemade Italian sauce plenty of garlic. Over homemade meat ravioli. Wife is going to town today. I love cold weather food