Gameday menu!

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm eating one of these, but I can't make up my mind which one it will be. Or maybe all of them... ;)

45316fc9db8b62ad179d0363bace7cf5.jpg
Always good to soak it before eating

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinating some scallops and Key West Pink shrimp in margarita during the second half for Scallopacos with mixed cabbage and jicama marinated in jalapeno juice and topped with grilled avocado and red onion with cilantro pesto. When you build these, you alternate the scallops and shrimp and the bite changes with each one.

Gonna grill a pineapple basted with Grand Marnier as a side and have that in the leftover tacos tomorrow.

Nouveau Beaujolais came out Thursday so a bottle of that during the game with an Apricot Stilton Pecan cheese ball. Jalapeno margarita with the Scallopacos.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Like minds.. I am making an industrial volume of roasted butternut squash soup with homemade artisan bread.

It is a cold, dreary day and soup sounds like the perfect compliment.
Mmmm, butternut squash soup sounds delicious as well! With all the eating coming up this week we figured soup would be the way to go. Enjoy the day!

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
So i changed my mind, weather is going to get into the 40’s and my smoker was calling my name.
Went and picked up a 6lb rib roast and some potatoes and asparagus we already have some Mack and cheese.

Plus plenty of crown and bud light

catiii

Reaction score
When I woke up I was thinking huevos rancheros, but since reading this thread for ideas, I've decided on
Texas Toast stacked with pastrami heated in butter w sauteed mushrooms and smothered in melted cheese.
That would be a Reuben if I wasn't out of saurkraut so it will have to do as is :D HEB potato chips on the side.
My homemade pico de gallo and HEB fresh tortillas as pre-lunch appetizer...

Last edited: