Gameday menu!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was about to hit “like” until I saw chili dogs. There’s about only one hot dog I’ll eat and it happens to be in NY BTW but to use a “regular” hot dog and put chili on it should be a criminal offense. Add fritos and it’s the death penalty.
I get Hummel Brothers hot dogs. They're not "regular" hot dogs, like Ball Park or Oscar Meyer. They're all beef, with just the right amount of spice to be flavorful but not overpowering. They're perfect for chili dogs, especially if you add jalapeño cheddar, or a good American cheese.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I came real close to taking a job in Ithaca NY back in the late 80's. Sometimes I wonder how things would have been different.

I grew up here. Kids. Relatives. Job. I am stuck here for 5/6 more years. As soon as I can make a break I am gone. This state in circling the drain.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a house in the Catskills. Near Windham and Hunter Mt.
Used to go to Hunter Mt. for the festivals in the Summer, with my family, camping nearby. It was a great time. Then I drove by one day during the Winter on my way to a delivery, and seeing the wind blowing the snow from the peak was so..............................................nasty. I hate Winter.