Gameday menu!

aria

Reaction score
I love burning pinon incense. Great smell.
For sure, I have an actual chimenea I fire up every now and then and I also have small indoor adobe looking thingamajig that burns mini pinon incense sticks.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not seeing an image.

aria

Reaction score
Honey maple ham, jalapeño cheddar, roasted red peppers, and mayo on a ciabatta roll for the early games.
Chili dogs for the Dallas game.
I was about to hit “like” until I saw chili dogs. There’s about only one hot dog I’ll eat and it happens to be in NY BTW but to use a “regular” hot dog and put chili on it should be a criminal offense. Add fritos and it’s the death penalty.

aria

Reaction score
Dark at 4:49 today. Raining like hell. It’s miserable. The game. The Nooch. The election. Too much on my mind to cook. Grilled up turkey burgers. Simple yet delicious.
I LOVE the early dark days! The Winter Equinox is one of my favorite days of the year but it’s also depressing because I know the days only get longer from there on out.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was about to hit “like” until I saw chili dogs. There’s about only one hot dog I’ll eat and it happens to be in NY BTW but to use a “regular” hot dog and put chili on it should be a criminal offense. Add fritos and it’s the death penalty.
You'll eat them all, as long as they're foot longs!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I LOVE the early dark days! The Winter Equinox is one of my favorite days of the year but it’s also depressing because I know the days only get longer from there on out.

12/20 is a long way off. I need to hit the slopes to get my winter going. I am going Steelhead fishing next week so that has gotten the arrow pointed up.