Gameday menu!

aria

Reaction score
You must be all buffed out like your favorite running back.
Lol, eh...I’m normally ~255 with about 11% BF but had a slight injury that kept me away from the gym for about 4 months. I lost 12 lbs and gained fat from drinking and being lazy but I’m finally getting back in the gym so I have some making up to do.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, eh...I’m normally ~255 with about 11% BF but had a slight injury that kept me away from the gym for about 4 months. I lost 12 lbs and gained fat from drinking and being lazy but I’m finally getting back in the gym so I have some making up to do.
I am not giving up that drinking and being lazy might still make a shredded CC.

aria

Reaction score
I am not giving up that drinking and being lazy might still make a shredded CC.
Oh...I haven’t given it up, just no more 3-4 bottles of wine a day multi day benders and eating crap every day for awhile (probably 2-3 weeks if I’m lucky).

If I do something it’s normally full throttle or nothing which isn’t always good. Moderation doesn’t exist in my world.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...I haven’t given it up, just no more 3-4 bottles of wine a day multi day benders and eating crap every day for awhile (probably 2-3 weeks if I’m lucky).

If I do something it’s normally full throttle or nothing which isn’t always good. Moderation doesn’t exist in my world.
Damn me, I thought 3-4 bottles a day was moderation.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, I guess it depends if the Cowboys are playing because normally I pick up the pace at half time in hopes I wake up and don’t remember any of it.
They just don't have any effect on me anymore. They don't drive me to drink because I don't want to depend on them always losing. They won 3 games, what would my excuse have been?

Now the Jets, that's a non stop party! That Raiders game, they gave their fans reason to open another bottle after the game.

aria

Reaction score
They just don't have any effect on me anymore. They don't drive me to drink because I don't want to depend on them always losing. They won 3 games, what would my excuse have been?

Now the Jets, that's a non stop party! That Raiders game, they gave their fans reason to open another bottle after the game.
I hear ya, I’ll never be a tanker but I’ve become numb to the results (W or L) for awhile now. Maybe it was the alcohol or the fact that they suck as usual.