Gameday menu!

Techsass

Reaction score
1.5 lbs of bunless lean ground turkey jalapeno and cilantro burgers. Asparagus on the side.
I remember my Mom tried to sucker us with turkey burgers when I was still a kid. That was back in the 70's & nobody in the family liked them. I'm sure yours is better...or I'm going to have to stop chatting with you.

We actually went with leftover ham last night. Tonight it's a hamburger/rice combo dish.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Pull a piece of steak out of the freezer this morning, 1 1/2 think sirloin i bought and cut into "diamond" cuts.

That with leftover baked beans i cooked up on Sunday. Simple, easy. Now let's go Cowboys!!!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
eating-crow.jpg

aria

Reaction score
You only have a few weeks to get it. It's the featured flavor this month. Last year they didn't make them and I guess the negative feedback caused them to bring it back this holiday season. We had one on Saturday night and going to eat the other one tonight.
Lol, I was so close to asking you if it was a seasonal cake but figured you didn’t know. Thanks!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Lol, I was so close to asking you if it was a seasonal cake but figured you didn’t know. Thanks!
Two years ago I got free Bundt Cake for a year. It essentially was a free bundlet a month for 12 months. My wife had one, too. We got it for being one of the first 50 customers on the bakery’s anniversary one day. We get them pretty regularly.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Two years ago I got free Bundt Cake for a year. It essentially was a free bundlet a month for 12 months. My wife had one, too. We got it for being one of the first 50 customers on the bakeries anniversary one day. We get them pretty regularly.
:lmao2:That’s friggin awesome!