Gameday Menu!

Here's my shirt that one my cuñado's got me. I got a spicy Latina/Coreana AND some down *** homies. :cool: She's a LOT more than spicy though. I call that woman my little habanero. She grew up in the Victoria Courts housing projects here in San Antonio, so she takes no crap from anyone. That's why I've been a good doggy for 36 years now. Lol Her mom shot her dad one time, so she has it in her. She's a success story doubt about it. Actually, they all are. While many of their friends became a statistic they became good productive members of society. I'm very proud of all of them.

fqzbnihknkxyj0sshkjd
My brother was at Mission San Jose and Our Lady of the Angels in Southside San Antonio....tough areas. If you can make it out if there, you can make it anywhere
 
We have a chance to show some growth tonight, a solid, team win against the struggling Buccaneers will make the next 10 days easier to swallow.....Much like the double meat, double cheese Whataburger I'm gone have tonight. Add an order of Onion rings.....and I'm all set. What's on your plate?
Go Cowboys and Salud!!!
Home made chili, dogs, burgers and all the fixing, beer and more beer
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,585
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top