Gameday rituals

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sorry brother,, I gotta wear it today..

@Ranching .. I have to get in the water,, getting my gear together between posts,,lol,,
Reaching in some holes today for that fat cat,, hope he bites hard,, seems to take the edge off for me, like taking that first hit.
I've never noodled before...
I think I'm putting that on my bucket list!

Corso

Reaction score
I... shall Haka.

giphy.gif

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
8 am: I like to get into an argument about something petty and trivial with my wife.

9:30a: Start stuffing my face with foods I know I’ll regret eating an hour later.

10:45a: Swear to myself that my new diet begins today!

Game time: Troll the conspiracists on our board that have inevitably blamed the refs for something.

Game time: Get annoyed with my cat that keeps walking across my lap as I’m trying watch the game.

Game time: Eat some more of the foods I shouldn’t be eating.

Game time: Peek back into game thread to read Dak-a-Zoids either heehawing over an 8 yard completion or making excuses for a missed pass on gimme TD.

Post game: Recieve notification that I’ve been temporarily suspended from forum.

mrdale29

Reaction score
I got a new cowboys hat for christmas. I have worn it every game since, and i have worn the same hoody every game since so i am wearing my luck outfit today.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I turn the TV on......Geez, why does life have to be so dam difficult!?

CCBoy

Reaction score
When I was coaching, my games were mostly at night. It made for a long day. After meeting with my staff and players in the morning, my routine was to have a quick lunch with my parents and then come home and sit in my sauna for about 30 minutes after a couple of miles on the treadmill to clear my head. Made the day go by quicker. Now that I'm retired, I find myself doing the same thing during night games. Gonna have brunch with my dad, hit the gym, get a good sweat in the sauna and then start the fire for my meal.
Any of you guys have gameday rituals or routines?

:) Looking for your game day meal thread...Beat the Rams!:starspin:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
During the game getting up and walking around the house just says Your killing me Dallas, you killing me. Reason all these close games. lol

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Bribe has already been made, plus she took a blood oath before leaving for her run, plus I have her dog with me. I'm prepared to hold the dog hostage if she pulls any shenanigans. Since the dog gets about 100x the attention I do, you can bet your last dollar she'll be here.

GO COWBOYS!!!

You had me worried. Great job with the dog. That shows resourcefulness, clear focus, and taking nothing to chance. Very smart.

I hope everyone is as well thought out as you. :clap:

Blake

Reaction score
Since I’m more or less too old to play basketball, my first love, to my satisfaction anymore. I’ve taken up cycling.

I’ll do 30.9 miles exactly before the game which is my new lucky route that probably was the difference in the Tampa and Giants game. Switched after the Colts debacle. Though, I wonder if riding so early because I needed to travel to Indy was the reason we played so bad rather than the route.

I will then proceed to replenish all valuable calories lost with beer. Followed by beer.

On a serious note. I go to the gym and hit the cardio. Just got back. lol

Corso

Reaction score
I'm planning my war-paint...
The angry scowl is is now happening unconsciously...

It's almost time for War.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
For the playoffs I just wait in quiet contemplation for the most part.

Saves my energy.

Corso

Reaction score
8 am: I like to get into an argument about something petty and trivial with my wife.

9:30a: Start stuffing my face with foods I know I’ll regret eating an hour later.

10:45a: Swear to myself that my new diet begins today!

Game time: Troll the conspiracists on our board that have inevitably blamed the refs for something.

Game time: Get annoyed with my cat that keeps walking across my lap as I’m trying watch the game.

Game time: Eat some more of the foods I shouldn’t be eating.

Game time: Peek back into game thread to read Dak-a-Zoids either heehawing over an 8 yard completion or making excuses for a missed pass on gimme TD.

Post game: Recieve notification that I’ve been temporarily suspended from forum.
I always look forward to your posts. Just saying...

dfense

Reaction score
I'm going to sweat 5 lbs off just waiting for the game to start. Then I'm going to reapply it in beer.