Gameday rituals

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
After NO, anything is possible with our D. I'm ready for this stupid Chiefs game to be over already so the real fun can begin.
Our house!

harden-23.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Substituted 1.5 hours of snow shoveling for our more typical hike... The hike is a lot easier.o_O
Yeppers, I'd imagine so,dependent upon ,overburden/ inches of that frozen flakes of the great spirit's heavenly falling dandruff,,,,and,,, that whole distance/ yardage requirements of necessary selsyn bluingo_O

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeppers, I'd imagine so,dependent upon ,overburden/ inches of that frozen flakes of the great spirit's heavenly falling dandruff,,,,and,,, that whole distance/ yardage requirements of necessary selsyn bluingo_O
And, don't forget the chipping wedge rotation to sling the snow that has me bent over like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And, don't forget the chipping wedge rotation to sling the snow that has me bent over like the Hunch Back of Notre Dame.
OH-BRO!,,, if that's even mid-way to shoulder height in depth? ( side-line story, *as I was about 10 y.o. & an old barrel chested " DICK the BRUISER" type built gravedigger & his wife moved in ,about a 1/4 mile across the county road intersection,,,well,,, he'd pay me $20 dollars& all the Pabst blue ribbon beers I could drink per grave,I'd help him on,which wasn't very many beers @10 y.o.,,, but,,, it was regulations 6 foot deep/step ladder to crawl up out of,,, you'll definitely de- calibrate yer' cypher whillyact, rotating yer' combined casing-liners shoveling up & over yer' head like that,,,ya know ,,,o_O)

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Luv you,Brother!,,, take it easy,just adapt / roll with the expected " comes with the territory " A.O. of which you reside:thumbup:

Last edited: