Gardner Minshew traded to Eagles

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Man, we're the worse in the league when it comes to backup QB's. I'm still confused as to why they never sign any solid backups or trade.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I almost wonder if this isn’t Jacksonville doing right by it’s player and trying to get him into a position where he could play at some point?

It was a weird trade in that unless things are far far worse with Hurts than they lead on, he is likely only injury insurance. Flacco seems to have their backup job secure unless Roseman is peddling him too.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I almost wonder if this isn’t Jacksonville doing right by it’s player and trying to get him into a position where he could play at some point?

taking care of the player instead of getting a 5th round pick vs a 6th round pick is a solid move that leaves fans scratching their heads but players notice.

That and the Eagles don't totally trust Hurts.....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

taking care of the player instead of getting a 5th round pick vs a 6th round pick is a solid move that leaves fans scratching their heads but players notice.

By making him the QB3 in Philly?

blueblood70

Reaction score
We don't get involved.

That is the problem when you have an inept General Manager and a Pro Personnel Department that is pretty much useless.
over a backup qb why did they do this oh because they don't trust their qb...we have better roster then the eagles our starters etc..so that inept HGM? lmao so we dont go after Minshew that's the meter ?? clownfan alert:facepalm::angry:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the homers to play white knight. Excuse #1 will be how do we know the Jags would trade with us?
That is a cop out question. The issue is our front office does not have its open for business sign up at all times. I chuckle when Stephen Jones talks about how he sees talent acquisition as a 365 day a year job. We don't build relationships well at all. There are younger and more active GMs that stay in their circles and scratch each other's back.

fivetwos

Reaction score
That is an absolute steal.

How on earth did Dallas not get involved?

Minshew is a good player.
For a SIXTH nonetheless.

We like our guys.

The Cooper Rush love fest is ridiculous.

However, if Prescott goes down again this year, I think you'll get your wish of losing out for the premium pick.