Gardner Minshew traded to Eagles

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
For a SIXTH nonetheless.

We like our guys.

The Cooper Rush love fest is ridiculous.

However, if Prescott goes down again this year, I think you'll get your wish of losing out for the premium pick.

We’re stuck with Dak for better or worse even with our premium pick.

This off-season was the time to go make a move for Wilson, Lance, or Fields.

Even if we drafted a top QB prospect what team is going to trade for Dak, his bum ankle, and horrible contract?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is like a younger version of the Romo/Dak situation.

Lawrence (Dak) is the starter going forward, but Minshew (Romo) is still the better option and the better player, so they'd rather push the better (but older) player out the door so he's not showing up the young stud in practice because he's still the better player right now.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right. Which is why we will keep Cooper Rush AND Garrett Gilbert.

This isn't this front office's first rodeo.
Are you sure... There's only 1ball per snap. With that talent on the bench it's only a matter of time before trade requests are handed in..

Aftershock

Reaction score
Do y’all forget just a season ago jerrah did try the “good backup” game? That’s why we got Dalton…. He wasn’t that good

it seems the fo has their full trust in developing rush and Gilbert. This team will not win ANYTHING without dak. Idc how good the backup is.

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
I would love Flacco here as a backup.... I’m abit biased though because I went to school with him but I think he would thrive in this offense...... IF the line holds up and protects him. He’s never had much toys on offense to his disposal.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Facts. Dude handed Washington the game when he was in SF with a few gimme picks
He has also been completely awful as an Eagle. He may still be hurt, but he is not a good football player.

I still remember how the jocks on Sirius were drooling all over him and Favre was talking about what a stud in making he was.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed- disappointed we couldn’t have done that.

how the flack do you know we didn't and Minshew asked Jag's to trade him somewhere where he had shot to beat out the starter or at least play more?????

..the fact delusional fans think we didn't look at that situation but knew that it wasn't going to happen??

just negative ,little whiners in here sorry we passed on 2nd/3rd string backup..lmao..

wow there goes the season..so how did Minshew lead the jags too the last 2 years ?? so if Dakl goes down you are confident that he would win how many more games then whomever we choose instead and then the naysayers comes out and say why are we not tanking?? winning a few late games last year with =Dalton and this place cried like little girls that we didn't let nooch finish out and lose the last 3 games..smh.

nothing and i mean nothing satisfies this baby fan group..

go be an eagles fan PULEASE..

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
it seems the fo has their full trust in developing rush and Gilbert.

So, in other words, shining turds.

This team will not win ANYTHING without dak. Idc how good the backup is.
It is still not a smart strategy when you play in the weakest division in football.

We lost last year because the defense couldn't hold its water. What if the defense does turn it around?