Gardner Minshew traded to Eagles

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
how the flack do you know we didn't and Minshew asked Jag's to trade him somewhere where he had shot to beat out the starter or at least play more?????

..the fact delusional fans think we didn't look at that situation but knew that it wasn't going to happen??

just negative ,little whiners in here sorry we passed on 2nd/3rd string backup..lmao..

wow there goes the season..so how did Minshew lead the jags too the last 2 years ?? so if Dakl goes down you are confident that he would win how many more games then whomever we choose instead and then the naysayers comes out and say why are we not tanking?? winning a few late games last year with =Dalton and this place cried like little girls that we didn't let nooch finish out and lose the last 3 games..smh.

nothing and i mean nothing satisfies this baby fan group..

go be an eagles fan PULEASE..

Lol, nah I’m good. Not really that worked up about it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This makes sense for the Eagles because their draft pick isn't as valuable as ours since they don't always draft so well all of the time constantly like we do.

sjmike

Reaction score
We don't want to threaten the fraud starter with a real backup. Must have slop behind him to make him look semi talented.
Fraud starter? The dude is a franchise QB whether you wanna see it or not. Best QB in the division, hands down and he will make you eat your words

bewp7

Reaction score
that is weird maybe.

good for eagles but weird for minshew and jags. i thought they would trade him because he would want a chance to start or some thing but he will be #3 for eagles and be happy i guess? why else trade a good qb and popular with the jaguar fan.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Strange all around. Seems like Meyer and the Jags could have easily got more for Minshew. Colts just list Ehlinger last night and are down to Eason as the only healthy QB. How do the Colts not trade for Minshew?

Dobbs got hurt last night and Haskins looked like garbage. Rudolph (who sat out) looked worse than Gilbert when he played this year.

Perhaps there just isn’t any room on the 53-man roster for a 3rd QB for the Cowboys. To trade for Minshew would have been the loss of two players: the future draft pick and probably Mukuama or Anae or a DL or OL this year as they needed to make room for Minshew.

Maybe Minshew just isn’t all that if the Jags could only get a 6th rd pick with so many teams with seemingly little at backup QB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, nah I’m good. Not really that worked up about it.
this was more to the rest of this thread...needing saying :) its fact i remember all last year they were upset dalton played and wanted to tank now they are upset we dont get what now is an eagles 3rd stringer?

id lie to go review Minshews number and see how hes shockingly better then rush or gilbert i know his record sux thats for sure..i still doubnt rush or gg is our 2 by game 1 anyway,.,players will get released and more traded for peanuts..

erod

Reaction score
Do y’all forget just a season ago jerrah did try the “good backup” game? That’s why we got Dalton…. He wasn’t that good

it seems the fo has their full trust in developing rush and Gilbert. This team will not win ANYTHING without dak. Idc how good the backup is.
Dalton was good considering he was playing pretty much behind all undrafted linemen.

You lose 4 of 5 starters on the line, and you're in a constant fire drill.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
We need to keep all our draft picks. It's do or die with Dak, there are no other options. The backup QB position for this year is simply that, maybe play during trash time or if Dak has to pee.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We’re stuck with Dak for better or worse even with our premium pick.

This off-season was the time to go make a move for Wilson, Lance, or Fields.

Even if we drafted a top QB prospect what team is going to trade for Dak, his bum ankle, and horrible contract?
Well yes, that's from the point of you not liking Prescott.

That ship has sailed for a good while my friend.

I meant more along the lines of dealing the pick for a haul as opposed to winning a couple extra games with a more competent backup.....drafting like 11th, which wouldn't bring much in return.

blueblood70

Reaction score
that is weird maybe.

good for eagles but weird for minshew and jags. i thought they would trade him because he would want a chance to start or some thing but he will be #3 for eagles and be happy i guess? why else trade a good qb and popular with the jaguar fan.
UM is overrated at this point,

that's why but also another crybaby loss of coach this place wanted..i know UM simply idnt want a qb controversy while TL is struggling getting his feet wet in the nfl that's why he did ikt..the fact GM was popular would have created an issue duding games should TL look like Troy Aikman his rookie year and i remember this fan base wanting Troys backup..

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Do y’all forget just a season ago jerrah did try the “good backup” game? That’s why we got Dalton…. He wasn’t that good

it seems the fo has their full trust in developing rush and Gilbert. This team will not win ANYTHING without dak. Idc how good the backup is.

Exactly. Dalton is pretty much the best you are gonna get at backup qb unless you are the Packers and spend a 1st at the position when you have Aaron Rodgers.