News: Garret Presser: injury updates etc

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I hope so. Its pretty cavalier and a rarity for an established coach to coach on the final year of his contract with no extension being offered. ................. Apparently, Jerry isn't worried about those 6 other teams snatching him up.

6 teams? I strongly believe Garrett would have zero offers. His days as an NFL head coach will end in Dallas.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope so. Its pretty cavalier and a rarity for an established coach to coach on the final year of his contract with no extension being offered. ................. Apparently, Jerry isn't worried about those 6 other teams snatching him up.

I can't see why he should be.

What does concern me is the fact that with Payton staying in New Orleans, that's one less viable replacement candidate from what already looked like a small pool.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't see why he should be.

What does concern me is the fact that with Payton staying in New Orleans, that's one less viable replacement candidate from what already looked like a small pool.

Jerry is at the age where he might just say the heck with it, get Sean Payton and dam the cost. He's only got so many rodeos left in him. Didn't tampa pay Oakland like 2 first round picks for Gruden?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Everybody saw what happened to Tim McMahon when he asked 'uncomfortable questions'.

Exile.
exactly....and so I get it...they want job security..but ENOUGH I SAY. We the fans can see whats going on. Stevie Jones must think he's foolin all of us when he gets on talk radio and spews utter nonsense. We no longer are buyin tickets to the clown show.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
exactly....and so I get it...they want job security..but ENOUGH I SAY. We the fans can see whats going on. Stevie Jones must think he's foolin all of us when he gets on talk radio and spews utter nonsense. We no longer are buyin tickets to the clown show.

And that's exactly what you do. Stop supporting a bad product. It's every person's right as a fan. It seems that sometimes people forget that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Waaaaaa, the media is too soft.

What next?
not just soft...COMPLICIT! Example...LOOK at the DC.COM bunch of team reporters. Need I say more? NEVER have I witnessed a group of bottom feeders like them who haven't the will power to speak up and call a spade a spade! IF WE SEE IT...THEY SEE IT. Trust me guys. Gawd forbid they question Marinelli and Garrett..wow...its astounding..the lack of accountability whatsoever..top down..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Well here let me try to make it all roses and cream, WE ARE SUBER BOWL BOUND BABY!! NO WAY AROUND IT, NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO OTHER TEAM CAN STOP THIS JUGGERNAUGHT THAT JASON AND JERUH HAVE BUILT! ALL YOU OPPOSING TEAMS BE READY TO BE RUN THE F**& OVER! There I fixed the mood...

This! for the ones that can't see past the bushes and think that the real boys are the 1st 3 games and not the last 2 games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Leveon Bell will have a career day on this defense..I WILL PREDICT THAT NOW. If we allowed an average back to look like the next coming of Jim Brown, what the HELL do you think the Jets are game planning to do with Bell? lol....WE have shown in all 5 games this year we cannot or will not deem it important enough to cover the running backs in the flat on screens...THEY RUN WIDE OPEN, and secondly, our scheme is so flawed that we cannot stop anyone running up the middle. This game is setting up to be the biggest upset of the weekend...you watch...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
not just soft...COMPLICIT! Example...LOOK at the DC.COM bunch of team reporters. Need I say more? NEVER have I witnessed a group of bottom feeders like them who haven't the will power to speak up and call a spade a spade! IF WE SEE IT...THEY SEE IT. Trust me guys. Gawd forbid they question Marinelli and Garrett..wow...its astounding..the lack of accountability whatsoever..top down..
Here's an idea: Don't watch or read! Pretty simple stuff. You're not owed anything. If you want some critical and negative material all you have to do is frequent this forum. Stacked full of negativity.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Here's an idea: Don't watch or read! Pretty simple stuff. You're not owed anything. If you want some critical and negative material all you have to do is frequent this forum. Stacked full of negativity.
you disappoint me. I think you have totally missed the point. WHAT ABBOUT HONESTY IN REPORTING FACTS? That not matter? so I guess you prefer smoke getting blown up your skirt? wow... all puff pieces? THAT THINKING in dallas and by some fans has been part in parcel, a segment of the problems.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Streetwise, do you want to get facts, or hear how good we are all the time when you know DAMN WELL its a sham? I rather look at the totality of the entire big picture and THEN make my decisions...not just fluffy puff pieces by a team reporter with no balls.

Bigdog

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/presser-jason-garrett-addressing-mistakes-injury-updates

So, La El is fine. MRI looks good. After studying the game, Jason also unlocked the key to us turning this around.............take out a pen and paper folks...... We have to " set the edge, win our gaps, and tackle better". Everyone got that?

The reporters are so polite and deferential to him. This presser would never happen in NY.

Reporter at Garret presser: " Hi Jason! You have done such an amazing job turning the team around after losing streaks, what do you think the team needs to improve upon?"

Adam Gase Presser : " Hey Adam you stinking piece of sh-----, what have you done to earn this teams respect? why should anyone support you? "

:laugh:
And the presser in NY would be mild compare to if this was a big time European or South American soccer club losing like the Cowboys did.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
you disappoint me. I think you have totally missed the point. WHAT ABBOUT HONESTY IN REPORTING FACTS? That not matter? so I guess you prefer smoke getting blown up your skirt? wow... all puff pieces? THAT THINKING in dallas and by some fans has been part in parcel, a segment of the problems.
So you're suggesting that they're lying to you because you don't share their opinion?

lukin2006

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/presser-jason-garrett-addressing-mistakes-injury-updates

So, La El is fine. MRI looks good. After studying the game, Jason also unlocked the key to us turning this around.............take out a pen and paper folks...... We have to " set the edge, win our gaps, and tackle better". Everyone got that?

The reporters are so polite and deferential to him. This presser would never happen in NY.

Reporter at Garret presser: " Hi Jason! You have done such an amazing job turning the team around after losing streaks, what do you think the team needs to improve upon?"

Adam Gase Presser : " Hey Adam you stinking piece of sh-----, what have you done to earn this teams respect? why should anyone support you? "

:laugh:
:lmao::lmao::lmao: