News: Garret Presser: injury updates etc

Whyjerry

Reaction score
They sicken me with their perpetual excuses for the under performing Tyrone Crawford as well, especially Broaddus, he and Tyrone must be best buddies the way he takes up for him. Broaddus did the same for the waste of space Chaz Green because he was buddies with Frank Pollard, the guy who championed for Green and ultimately lost his job because of it. For people supposedly so close to the team, it's amazing the sheer volume of stuff they miss.

People like Broaddus. I think he is a moron.

Zordon

Reaction score
I’d disagree. We’ve had some of the most popular local sportscasters and personalities call Jerry out for years. And continue to do so.

You either aren’t reading the Dallas Morning News and Ft Worth Star Telegram or following WFAA TV locally which all three are most read and watched Cowboys coverage in the DFW area.
No more Blackie. No more Luksa. No more Galloway.

No more Steve Dennis. No more Tim MacMahon. And Dale Hansen has mellowed. The Dallas sports media was at one time the best in the country, they have been neutered.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
this years team is the same type of team we been for many MANY YEARS. Up and down ..Dak or no Dak..Romo, or no Romo. One constant however...Jerry,Stevie and Jason for the last 11 years. Coincedence?
This. The real problem is more than JG as HC. Just look at that interview and you realize JJ's ego as GM/Owner overrides everything. Winning/Losing/Selling/Walking Away are secondary or not an option. He obsessed with the guy in the mirror, on the TV, on the Radio. This once proud franchise provides him that self exposure. The ridiculous HOF vote and gold jacket sadly solidified his obsession.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He's very up and down for me. Sometimes he provides some quality insight, and sometimes his agenda shows through and he comes off as clueless.

I am harsh on the guy because he is extremely rude towards the callers. Dismissive even. He is not a scout anymore for a reason.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am harsh on the guy because he is extremely rude towards the callers. Dismissive even. He is not a scout anymore for a reason.

I don't disagree. And he continues to struggle to balance between talking and listening.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Continuing to fill the stadium and contribute with Record Revenue might be sending Jerry a mixed message?
I would like to see a fan ban on spending to fill Jerry's coffers, but that's just me. Everyone has the right to do what they see fit.

I know I'm not hitting his wallet but it makes me feel better.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As soon as we have a little success this wave of frustration will be calling Jerry a changed man, winning ways are coming , Stephens taking over, etc.

A wagon load of Wishy Washy fans hopping on and off depending on the last game or season. Pitiful...

Jerry and his #1 Revenue says thanks Suckers!!!!