News: Garret Presser: injury updates etc

Rayman70

Reaction score
Here's an idea: Don't watch or read! Pretty simple stuff. You're not owed anything. If you want some critical and negative material all you have to do is frequent this forum. Stacked full of negativity.
WOW..set you off lol...so lets see ..if the facts are indeed negative..they shouldn't be talked or debated about? CHECK...got it..thanks for clarifying for me.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So you're suggesting that they're lying to you because you don't share their opinion?
YOU not care about the team improving or you enjoy status quo? If we are to get better, don't you think it behooves the reporters to ask the hard questions? Goes back to holding the franchise accountable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW street..I almost never listen to anything DC.COM SAYS ANYWAY. I do from time to time check in and see what they say...but when I do lately, its laughable. Its like handing candy to a baby ...

Rayman70

Reaction score
WHATEVER THE FACTS ARE...I say lets report them all fair and hold the franchise' feet to the fire..owner,coaches on down..Its a results based business.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
America doesn't have "reporters", what we have instead is a room full of trained monkeys, all must conform, or else NO Banana's, and they get taken out back and beat with a dirty shoe, and never invited back in to earn a banana...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'd say not lying so much, as they've all been told in the pre presser to NOT cross the lines of questioning set by the Jone's...
Any evidence of such a conspiracy? Lol.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Any evidence of such a conspiracy? Lol.
not so much "in hand" but I'm sure if I searched hard and long, I'd find some evidence on how reporters are "requested" to act and question in these excuse meetings, um er Presser's.

Rayman70

Reaction score
America doesn't have "reporters", what we have instead is a room full of trained monkeys, all must conform, or else NO Banana's, and they get taken out back and beat with a dirty shoe, and never invited back in to earn a banana...
IT IS WHAT IT IS...a joke...an echo chamber.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/presser-jason-garrett-addressing-mistakes-injury-updates

So, La El is fine. MRI looks good. After studying the game, Jason also unlocked the key to us turning this around.............take out a pen and paper folks...... We have to " set the edge, win our gaps, and tackle better". Everyone got that?

The reporters are so polite and deferential to him. This presser would never happen in NY.

Reporter at Garret presser: " Hi Jason! You have done such an amazing job turning the team around after losing streaks, what do you think the team needs to improve upon?"

Adam Gase Presser : " Hey Adam you stinking piece of sh-----, what have you done to earn this teams respect? why should anyone support you? "

:laugh:

The DFW media is gutless. They talk a big game on the radio or whatever, but face to face they are gutless.
And when a reporter did ask a tough question years ago at a PC, he was fired from the TV station soon after.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hope so. Its pretty cavalier and a rarity for an established coach to coach on the final year of his contract with no extension being offered. ................. Apparently, Jerry isn't worried about those 6 other teams snatching him up.
It’s not unusual for Jerry.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The DFW media is gutless. They talk a big game on the radio or whatever, but face to face they are gutless.
And when a reporter did ask a tough question years ago at a PC, he was fired from the TV station soon after.
The Dallas media has been pounding Jerry for 30 years. It’s the fans who continue providing the support despite the results.