Twitter: Garrett beats Dak in accuracy contests

Billyd

Reaction score
giphy.gif
That is all, a lot of these fans know how to do!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I say again, were you one of the ones who wanted Dak to continue in the middle of 2016, instead of going back to Romo.If you were, Id say get some patience. YOUR ilk cost the cowboys a chance to compete for a sb.. Careful what you ask for!

I was the one that way back when on the Boys forums questioned Dak's readiness and abilities after the week 1 game(Win vrs Gmen) last season. And don't kid yourself 2016 season was mostly Zeke and our last place schedule worked there magic aplenty!
And like today in these forums I was questioned and four letter words we're flying my direction with every post.
Today I'm not the ONLY one questioning Dak and his abilities here and trust me as i have eyes and know a franchise QB when i see one our man Dak will fall, as our man Dak is NOT qualified to play QB for us or any other NFL team!

Hadenough

Reaction score
I was the one that way back when on the Boys forums questioned Dak's readiness and abilities after the week 1 game(Win vrs Gmen) last season. And don't kid yourself 2016 season was mostly Zeke and our last place schedule worked there magic aplenty!
And like today in these forums I was questioned and four letter words we're flying my direction with every post.
Today I'm not the ONLY one questioning Dak and his abilities here and trust me as i have eyes and know a franchise QB when i see one our man Dak will fall, as our man Dak is NOT qualified to play QB for us or any other NFL team!
It’s actually kind of surprising on how Dak did in 2016. So I went back and watched some tape and defenses were giving the Cowboys all the underneath routes. It’s almost like the defense didn’t want to get beat deep. 2017 is actually going to be more of what we see with Dak. No last place schedule this year. Dak is gonna be tested early and often starting in Carolina. They have a stout run defense! I’m gonna put the over under with Dak at 200 yds. Will he throw for more or less?

jrumann59

Reaction score

Yes the tandem of Zeke and Dak surprised the NFL. Schedule has nothing to do with it. The last place schedule and first place schedule only have two different teams. Teams swap positions all the time from year to year. Washington had a 1st place schedule in 2016 and Carolina looked unstoppable in 2015 and ended up mediocre yet the skins finished 8-8. Dallas beat everyone but the Giants and the Eagles, if you look TB finished 2nd in their Division in 2016. unless you are in the AFC East schedule has nothing to do with wins or losses. IMHO a schedule MAY cost 1 win or 1 loss. The biggest issue I see with Dak is there is n o Veteran NFL QB presence on the team, when room came into the league he got to learn from Testeverde, Bledsoe, they showed him the fundamentals to watching film, working out, mechanics. Throw in the presence of David Lee and Sean Payton.. Funny thing is this board made fun of Mark Brunell and Brad Johnson for have noodle arms and being Capt Checkdown but now its OK since its a 3rd year QB starting for Dallas. Its a team sport but Dak is 22-10...