Twitter: Garrett beats Dak in accuracy contests

wrongway

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Awesomeness

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
While all that is great remember RG3 won NFC ROTY in 2012 with nice stats and playoff loss in the WC and Russell Wilson won AFC ROTY. Dak has some accuracy issues as that little exercise showed. The goal was to throw it to a spot repeatedly, ie repeat a throwing motion against air, no pressure. I give him a pass on touch that is an acquired skill because in college they are more throwers than passers. They should have him working with a QB coach that knows mechanics and fundamentals so that he can refine his motion. Once he does that he can become a passer, right now he can become RG3 or Russell Wilson, I think he can become Russell Wilson but if he does not get the right coaching he could easily become RG3 relying on athleticism.
This is a real good point. If Dallas coaches are not pushing Dak to improve his accuracy, I would like to know why? Enablers?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is just a stupid way to gauge someones accuracy. You can pick film to show what problems Das has in his accuracy...but choosing a game to prove your point is just low.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This is just a stupid way to gauge someones accuracy. You can pick film to show what problems Das has in his accuracy...but choosing a game to prove your point is just low.

Honestly, I'm surprised that the devout Dak haters haven't brought up the missed trash can incident in this thread to prove their point.

TiredWeakKouprey-size_restricted.gif

Hadenough

Reaction score
I am sorry both of you need to actually watch game film. There is no planet that Rush is a better QB than Dak. Except the one you have created in your mind. This is coming from one of the same guys that judged Dak on one game for his whole career. Thank you both for adding to my ignore pile. Buffoons.
Dude I was the biggest Dak supporter and then he came down to earth and Dak has to prove himself all over since defenses figured out how to play him. I'm not sure he is any more than another Tyrod Taylor and because of that he should ha e to compete with Rush and anyone else they bring in.

jnday

Reaction score
It was an FYI video. This shouldn't be a debatable topic.

Dak has been throwing a football around ten years or so.
Garrett closer to 35 to 40..

It's throwing a football not playing QB. It is what it is.
Dak should really be embarrassed when a coach beats his accuracy. The starting QB is not as accurate as a much older coach with a noodle arm.

Hayseed

Reaction score
I still support Dak. I have seen greatness in the kid. But........ last season I saw just as many plays if not more that made you say ***? as I did of him making what could be considered a great play. Its all about this season IMO. If he improves his accuracy and ability to see the field this year than I think were set. If he doesnt? Then we are again looking for a QB in the next draft.

jrumann59

Reaction score
This is a real good point. If Dallas coaches are not pushing Dak to improve his accuracy, I would like to know why? Enablers?
You would need a coach or coaches capable of teaching him. I think Wade Wilson did very little because Romo was already pointed in the right direction when David Lee was here with Parcells, and Parcells probably gave Romo a good blueprint to follow. I am just think this staff relies on the players to get a lot of outside help.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I do not think so, at this point most NFL starting QB should be able to put a ball where he wants it. MAybe the game was a learning lesson but either way he was missing the spot which was pretty much stationary.