Garrett called players out in meeting for Screw-Ups

erod

Reaction score
You're part of the fanbase :huh:

I understand your point, and the exclamation you're trying to land, but geez, man, condescending much?

I just know that we don't know the half of anything. I just admire the guy for staying true to himself amidst Jerry's folly and not eating the cheese of the salacious media and know-nothing fan base.

He shouldn't care what we think, and he doesn't. That's what leaders do.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I just know that we don't know the half of anything. I just admire the guy for staying true to himself amidst Jerry's folly and not eating the cheese of the salacious media and know-nothing fan base.

He shouldn't care what we think, and he doesn't. That what leaders do.
That's more like it. Amen, E! :star:

(Maybe minus the "no-nothing fanbase" part, but baby steps :))

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know
FACTS

#RKG

Is it possible you somehow misunderstand what people mean when they use the word 'FACTS,' then? Or are we all missing FACTS about those things you made up in your post actually happening?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
There are incidents that the public is never made aware of. I.e. Fight at candlroom between Zeke and some of our own defensive linemen. Everyone was kicked out. It was over a married lady. And there were some major rookie idiots drinking outside of a club which is a no no two weeks ago. I was there and saw the actionz

Dang I should work for tmz but that would mean ratting out our players. Never mind

:dance::dance::dance:

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
There are incidents that the public is never made aware of. I.e. Fight at candlroom between Zeke and some of our own defensive linemen. Everyone was kicked out. It was over a married lady. And there were some major rookie idiots drinking outside of a club which is a no no two weeks ago. I was there and saw the actionz

Dang I should work for tmz but that would mean ratting out our players. Never mind

:dance::dance::dance:

Wait- what>?