Twitter: Garrett comments "We just didn't play well"

Dre11

Reaction score
You will NEVER and I mean NEVER hear Belicheck say "are there guys loafing out there, sure, that happens every week".

I saw the RB for the Patriots fumble a couple of weeks ago and he was sitting on the bench crying while Hoodie gave him the death stare.

That is why the Pats play for ring every dam year and Clappy and his trash team are the jokes of the league.

No he won't say anything but on to the next team. they both give bland press conferences, it by design.

Dre11

Reaction score
if Jerry truly does not allow him to discipline players or runs a country club atmosphere then it is Jerry's fault. If Jerry DOES allow that but Garret doesn't do it, then it's Garret's fault. now who knows how it works on the inside there?
Romo explained on Thankgiving.

Dre11

Reaction score
I meant we want a coach that calls them out on mistakes and points out areas of improvement even after wins.... Garrett doing that?!!? BWAHAHAHAAHAHA

Garrett's an idiot. He's a horrible coach IMHO....but some idiot will give him a shot at some level of coaching.

You don't know that he doesn't. he also does behind closed doors according to Romo

Asklesko

Reaction score
actually Romo on thanksgiving broadcast said. JG does holds the players accountable behind closed doors not in public

And then behind even more closed doors, the players go to and Jerry laughs Garrett off.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yes, you can. And he said this happens every week, so I assume this happened before they got their big paycheck....

So what starter are you cutting? if Jaylon Loaf , you're cutting him? because I saw it with him the last two games

Dre11

Reaction score
And then behind even more closed doors, the players go to and Jerry laughs Garrett off.

1 example, on all or nothing , the coaches and Garrett in a meeting were talking about Zeke and what to do about him not going after a player that intercepted a pass and Jerry stepped in and told them to back off and cut him some slack

Dre11

Reaction score
the people allowed to see practice and inside the star say he's nothing like what he shows the public, or after the press conference, they say he gives more info off the record during his walkoff

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I think Garret should be fired but what is a guy supposed to say in a press conference? "I suck" "I got outcoached again" A press conference after a loss is a pointless exercise. Finding the right combination of words to explain your mistakes without being overly negative is hard . . . and ultimately meaningless.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
In 2010 we were picked to go to a SB and flopped. In 2019 we were a favorite to get there and flopped. The only good years we have are when nobody expects us to do anything.

cowboyed

Reaction score
To be fair, Garrett took accountability for this game. Garrett stated he didn't clap hard enough and that it's his fault his coaches were short on Etch A Sketches for drawing up or countering plays.