Recommended Garrett COTY

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The second year head coach of the Falcons who now has his team up 21 - 0 in the Superbowl should have won the award. Garrett will never get to the Superbowl without tickets. It is sad that a second year coach is winning in the Superbowl when our COTY still can't manage a game clock after all this time.
If Garrett had of done what Quinn did tonight and blow a 25 point lead.......y'all would have murdered him

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He coached his team to the SB. We were the number 1 seed in the NFC and lost our first playoff game, at home, to an injury-riddled team. A team Atlanta blew out the following week. We have no room to talk.
And Atlanta won what? Nothing the same as Dallas

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
over the last few years being cowboy fans we have a saying that is becoming really common wait until next year

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is average, he is just like Marvin Lewis

With a lower winning percentage and a worse team.

I don't have anything particular against Lewis, but it's a lazy comparison, and a bad one.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
over the last few years being cowboy fans we have a saying that is becoming really common wait until next year

Not really. "Complain some more next year" I'd buy.

A lot of us understand that winning a championship isn't something fans are entitled to. You assemble a team capable of contending and then take your chances.

This team has gotten steadily better. We need more talent on defense, but we're already contending as it is. There is nothing for a reasonable person to be upset about in Dallas these days.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
In the late 60s Dallas was also called Next Year's Champs.....you want to know what happened? 5 superbowls in 10 years

waving monkey

Reaction score
He coached his team to the SB. We were the number 1 seed in the NFC and lost our first playoff game, at home, to an injury-riddled team. A team Atlanta blew out the following week. We have no room to talk.
13-3

waving monkey

Reaction score
You got me on that but he wasn't a playoff coach, his team stepped up but he didn't in that last quarter. Oh well the team will be ready next year.
IMO watching Red I have seen him becoming that coach we have been missing. Now like his players his ready to take the next step, play off coach.
It used to be common knowledge you had to get some play off experience before you won it all. Here we go. We are all eager.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This fan is pretty damned happy about this award to Jason Garrett.