Garrett Cowboys for life

sportsman

Reaction score
I have come to the realization that Garrett is Cowboys coach for life. At least Jerry's lifetime. I know it's not a surprise too most.

I would love to see Garrett really coach when things are looking down & coach this team to the playoffs.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I have come to the realization that Garrett is Cowboys coach for life. At least Jerry's lifetime. I know it's not a surprise too most.

I would love to see Garrett really coach when things are looking down & coach this team to the playoffs.
8x7u2s.jpg

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score

Hmmm...
Should we change the name to the Dallas Garrettkeets for twenty years? :eek:

waving monkey

Reaction score
I think it's possible but he's certainly the coach till the end of this contract. That's all I concern myself with.
He has to show more progress he's methodical ways produce but their slow.

The Natural

Reaction score
He survived Andy Reid, Coughlin, Chip Kelly, Shanahan, and soon McAdoo. The lame duck might be teflon

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's weird, because the players and staff and organization all seem to like him, but the fans can't stand him.

I wonder what we know that they all don't?
We know losing. We know inconsistency. We see blatant mistakes and lack of adjustments on gameday. We see time management faux pas over and over.
What do you see? Team management? Tell me how well that D is being managed.
What do you see? The players liking and respecting him? Yay.

waving monkey

Reaction score
It's weird, because the players and staff and organization all seem to like him, but the fans can't stand him.

His Jerry's favorite. He is not a Parcells type. He got OJT.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
He will be our coach forever. Unless we go 0-16. But that will never happen.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He gets one more draft to build this defense and then we storm The Ford with pitchforks, maybe sooner...

Aven8

Reaction score

I've heard Jeff Cavanaugh on the fan say otherwise. He says a lot of the players thinks he's goofy etc. in one ear out the other....

waving monkey

Reaction score
We know losing. We know inconsistency. We see blatant mistakes and lack of adjustments on gameday. We see time management faux pas over and over.
What do you see? Team management? Tell me how well that D is being managed.
What do you see? The players liking and respecting him? Yay.
There's no faux pas in football!