Garrett Cowboys for life

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I think it's possible but he's certainly the coach till the end of this contract. That's all I concern myself with.
He has to show more progress he's methodical ways produce but their slow.

i really want a strong headed D-Cordinator like Jim Schwarts of th eEGrils that blitzes and knows how to run a proper 4 man front

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Winning or losing makes you a good coach or a crappy one. Last year there were few complaints about Garrett or Linehan; this year we are 2-5 and they both need to be replaced. At least we're consistent with Marinelli; we all love his intensity and the effort he gets out of guys, but even at 13-3 most of us hated his scheme and wanted someone else.

My opinion, Garrett isn't going anywhere, and I'm fine with that. Linehan isn't going anywhere, and I'm thrilled with that for Dak's sake. Marinelli? <Sigh> .

Pants

Reaction score
I said in another thread, @ 55, I am likely to NEVER see a SB winner in Dallas while JJ thinks he can put in his little project to "coach-slash-clap"...even when he is gone, a Jones will inherit the team...prob charlotte and we have ALL seen how he flirts with her during the draft....

Pants is scrwed

waving monkey

Reaction score
Winning or losing makes you a good coach or a crappy one. Last year there were few complaints about Garrett or Linehan; this year we are 2-5 and they both need to be replaced. At least we're consistent with Marinelli; we all love his intensity and the effort he gets out of guys, but even at 13-3 most of us hated his scheme and wanted someone else.

My opinion, Garrett isn't going anywhere, and I'm fine with that. Linehan isn't going anywhere, and I'm thrilled with that for Dak's sake. Marinelli? <Sigh> .
really last year there wasn't hardly a peep from the haters. Now their out for blood having brooded all year.

Proximo

Reaction score
I'm honestly thinking about stepping away until Garrett is gone. I can't take watching his trash anymore.

LOL!

Could NOT STAND 12-4 w/playoff win in 2014 and definitely could NOT STAND 13-3 with a rookie QB + rookie RB.

PLEASE, please go.