Garrett didn't even freeze the kicker properly

Zordon

Reaction score
So many coaching screw ups, I almost forgot the final one. Garrett waited so long to freeze the kicker, he essentially gave him a practice kick. When do the training wheels come off this guy?

benson

Reaction score
So many coaching screw ups, I almost forgot the final one. Garrett waited so long to freeze the kicker, he essentially gave him a practice kick. When do the training wheels come off this guy?

I hate Garrett as much as the next guy, but he called the TO correctly, they just snapped it anyway. Then the kicker made it, which actually went well as the chance of making one that didn't matter and missing the next is pretty psychologically jarring.

bark

Reaction score
That's the way I've seen it done by most coaches zordon.
Wait till just before the snap ,
ball is up and they think they made it only to have to do it again?

I know you're upset dude but come on

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So we don't even know how to blame everything on Garrett correctly lol. You're blaming for him doing his job this time. You should've made a post dedicated one of his other "mistakes" you feel he made.

You guys couldn't wait to blame Garrett. You waited all season and had no ammo.

weaver21

Reaction score
You could tell all these fans were waiting to rail on Garrett this whole season and they could never find the opportunity because we had such a great season. Now that our season's over, we have are usual let's blame everything on Garrett. You're better than this, Zordon.

Diogenes

Reaction score
Garrett makes questionable decisions and gives people plenty of reason to criticize him but this is just silly.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Not sure the NFL has ever seen a playoff game, for all the marbles, with a kicking display as epic as what Bailey and Crosby put on the display in the 3 final minutes of that game yesterday.