Garrett is a great coach waiting to happen

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Garrett is a great coach waiting to happen
jYWssYg.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garret is exactly as good as his resumé says he is. No more, no less.
You are what your record is. I think that’s fair even coming from an Eagle fan.

Would you rather have your top 5 defense and Wentz or Jerry? Lol

There’s no substitute for an elite QB and defense.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You are what your record is. I think that’s fair even coming from an Eagle fan.

Would you rather have your top 5 defense and Wentz or Jerry? Lol

There’s no substitute for an elite QB and defense.
Garrett has a winning record and it will get better this season we will win a playoff game I just hope it is the egirls

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure why Cowboy fans think we should be having more success??

All we have is an elite OL and RB with an average to above average QB and defense.

Who’s going to Super Bowls without a top 5 QB and or defense?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
No, not every position . Just a HOF level QB and top 5 defense .

An Elite OL and RB isn’t going to get it done without those.

Will just have to see what happens with Prescott this year. I'd say he needs to prove himself. But our happy clapper coach also has to prove himself in calling better plays and not be his own worst enemy.

There were many games down the stretch where when a good decision could determine the outcome of a game. Garrett failed many times over during this tenure during those moments and still baffles me why he is still coach. To make it to the superbowl the team needs a top 5 QB, a good defense - but they also need a good coach. Garrett is not a good coach. Thus the reason why we failed to win those games when it counted the most.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Someone made a post a few days ago asking...why do you visit this site??? How can you stay away with posts like this.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Will just have to see what happens with Prescott this year. I'd say he needs to prove himself. But our happy clapper coach also has to prove himself in calling better plays and not be his own worst enemy.

There were many games down the stretch where when a good decision could determine the outcome of a game. Garrett failed many times over during this tenure during those moments and still baffles me why he is still coach. To make it to the superbowl the team needs a top 5 QB, a good defense - but they also need a good coach. Garrett is not a good coach. Thus the reason why we failed to win those games when it counted the most.
Until we have those assets in place it’s difficult to say. Honestly I haven’t seen one season our team was good enough to advance further.

Could we have ? Sure. But my perception we were beat my greater teams and talent.

We aren’t just a great HC away . We are more a top 5 QB and defense away. If we have those and don’t get there then I start blaming the HC,

Like I said.. who’s playing for championships without it??