Garrett rallied the troops again

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Gotta give him props. For all the unpreparedness of the 3 game losing streak he sure had them firing on all cylinders this week

leeblair

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!
Yeah, another struggling team was just what Garrett's specialty is.
Hoo rah. The Cowboys beat a .500 team.

MikeT22

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!

They bailed him out again.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For the umpteenth time.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!
I think the players rallied themselves back. They were motivated because of the comments from the Eagles. Jason still doesn't know how to motivate in my opinion

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A, that was a joke, and,B, it hasn’t been 9 years of crap coaching. You’re just one of many with zero ability to differentiate causes from effects.

And every year is a new excuse.........err "cause". IF Garret loses his job at years end and doesn't get any other head coaching offers, will you resign from the board? I think its fair.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
If you’re going to get blamed for the losses you should get credit for the wins.

How should Garrett get credit for last night? 2 offensive linemen came back last night, most of the Iggles starters were out, and they helped Dallas by turning the ball over 4 times. Thats why Dallas won, not because Garrett did anything magical. It's just like last season. The team sucked, Cooper gets signed and suddenly they start winning again. That was all Garrett too and not the signing of a stud receiver, huh?

More power to you if you want to give Garrett credit for last night and last seasons turn around. I give him no credit.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How should Garrett get credit for last night? 2 offensive linemen came back last night, most of the Iggles starters were out, and they helped Dallas by turning the ball over 4 times. Thats why Dallas won, not because Garrett did anything magical. It's just like last season. The team sucked, Cooper gets signed and suddenly they start winning again. That was all Garrett too and not the signing of a stud receiver, huh?

More power to you if you want to give Garrett credit for last night and last seasons turn around. I give him no credit.
But you blame him for the losses?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think the players rallied themselves back. They were motivated because of the comments from the Eagles. Jason still doesn't know how to motivate in my opinion
If you aren’t giving any credit for the wins then can’t hold him accountable for the losses.

Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like Garrett has anything to do with it.

He doesn’t get credit for wins or blames for losses.
What has he done to revive it?

How has he awakened this team?

He's not the whole problem. But he's a large part of it.