Garrett rallied the troops again

birdwells1

Reaction score
And like clockwork, he does it again to save his job.

YZ7zGgW.gif

Some coaches go into the season with the Superbowl as the goal, not JG he goes into the season with keeping his job as the goal. Last night was his Superbowl.

Brax

Reaction score
Those were the weeks he let Kellen Moore call the plays.
Oh god how deep can it get with you.9 years of JG total crap coaching and your still in love with guy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Oh god how deep can it get with you.9 years of JG total crap coaching and your still in love with guy.
I still believe he’s probably as good a puppet as we can hope for. Tonight was just another example with the season on the line.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
1 good game out last 4, and you want to Crown him? You're easily conned!!
Actually it’s 4 good games out of 7.

The point is Garrett continues to rally the troops when we need it keeping the season alive.

The difference in going 4-3 versus us 3-4 is huge . 14% chance of making playoffs at 3-4. 51% at 4-3.

Brax

Reaction score
I still believe he’s probably as good a puppet as we can hope for. Tonight was just another example with the season on the line.
How many failures have we seen , season on the line, 9 years how many Playoff wins, NFC championships, Ultimate puppet is most likely correct, who will the next fall guy be, how many coaches get fired because of his ineptitude. Supporting JG is like feeling good about Dog S--- on your shoes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Seriously...we do what we're SUPPOSED TO DO at home and people are gonna act like Garret isn't a flop 85% of the time?

We should've won at least 2 if not all 3 of those games we lost...
Weak...dude should've been fired 6+ years ago, hell he never even should have been hired.
Looks like Packers and Saints are legit at 6-1. I’m not sure how we can claim we “ should “ have won. Jets was the one that got away but it happens in NFL.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How many failures have we seen , season on the line, 9 years how many Playoff wins, NFC championships, Ultimate puppet is most likely correct, who will the next fall guy be, how many coaches get fired because of his ineptitude. Supporting JG is like feeling good about Dog S--- on your shoes.
Once you accept the challenges Jerry’s ways presents you begin to better appreciate what Garrett brings.

Jerry is the one who leaves Dog poop on our shoes. Garrett is doing his best to clean it up. That’s how I see it.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!

BUT BUT BUT...…. I thought this site said all week they hope we lose and ge get fired because hes incapable of beating a SB coach pederson.. they havent checked recent history, we have owned the eagles and the east..im no garett supporter but its obvious the one thing he can do is beat our rivals..that is the first goal every year, win the division try and get a 1st seed..
we started poorly this year yet 3-0 against division and in first place right now..

its refreshing that all the hate talk on the entire team including Maher LMAO all got blown up in the haters faces..every narrative that was thrown around about Fat slow zeke, bad maher, bad garett, Dak cant do this, the defense cant get turnovers, Witten is to slow , pollard never gets playing time, Jarwin isnt being used, we arent creative, and we never dominate anyone..its all debunked with one game..

yes its just one game but it was a must win and we stomped the Beagles!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Seems that some here are disappointed they didn’t get their bloodlust satiated.

Good.
Yep

We had a rather large contingent of fans( I’m assuming they were Cowboy fans) who were rooting for us to collapse. Great fans!!! Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Most of the fans still want Garrett ran out of town.

His fate will still be sealed by what happens in January.
At least the more vocal fans do. I’m not sure if that represents the majority of Cowboys Nation which goes beyond the walls of this forum?

I’d be more receptive if I believed there was a better solution with Jerry. But this is best puppet I’ve seen. And why I’ll continue arguing on his behalf.