Garrett rallied the troops again

willia451

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with Garrett. The Cowboys did what they almost always do when they get ahead by 2 scores or more early.

They start running the football and wind up winning.

It's been the slow starts that have been killing them.

Problem is we can't count on the other team coughing up the rock two or three times in the 1st quarter every game.

So we'll see.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Lol. When we lose, it's because Jerry hasn't put enough talent on the team. When we win, it's because Garrett rallied the troops. So funny.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!
lol
Pretty sure Doug Pederson gets the motivational credit. DLAW came out like a man on fire and set the tone for the game.

Tommy

Reaction score
Or did Jerry have a talk with him about letting Moore loose after all the media call out...because that was def not the same O as the last 3 weeks
OMG! I think you are on to something.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
source.gif

Tommy

Reaction score
How many failures have we seen , season on the line, 9 years how many Playoff wins, NFC championships, Ultimate puppet is most likely correct, who will the next fall guy be, how many coaches get fired because of his ineptitude. Supporting JG is like feeling good about Dog S--- on your shoes.
Waaahhh!!!!

I just woke up! What happened last night?

Did we lose?

Waaahhhh!!!

DJordan23

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!
I'm one that's been on Garrett's case...but from the pregame warm ups you could see and feel that this team was ready to go last night. I must say, good job coach.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No Tyron, no Collins, 75% Fred, Martin with bad back, no Cooper, no Cobb, Gallup dropping passes.
Jets have a very good defense.

Shorthanded on the DL, especially DT. CB’s Jones and Brown hurt, and the defense was horrible overall.

Some questionable calls that cost us scores (refs).....that’s the Jets game. Most teams would have beaten us, especially with their QB coming back and playing at a very high level after being out so long. Our QB was punished.

everything isn’t on the head coach.

MS17

Reaction score
Honestly? I think it was Dak and some other players that did it, not Garrett..... but even if Garrett did it, how comes he's not consistent with it? Nah, this doesn't excuse Garrett.
Agree. We have all seen this movie before> more than once

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett rallied the troops like never before ?

He's had 9 years , and now he rallies the troops ?

little weird .

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh god how deep can it get with you.9 years of JG total crap coaching and your still in love with guy.

A, that was a joke, and,B, it hasn’t been 9 years of crap coaching. You’re just one of many with zero ability to differentiate causes from effects.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bashing Garrett is easy. Coming up with better solutions within Jerry’s parameters another challenge.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No Tyron, no Collins, 75% Fred, Martin with bad back, no Cooper, no Cobb, Gallup dropping passes.
Jets have a very good defense.

Shorthanded on the DL, especially DT. CB’s Jones and Brown hurt, and the defense was horrible overall.

Some questionable calls that cost us scores (refs).....that’s the Jets game. Most teams would have beaten us, especially with their QB coming back and playing at a very high level after being out so long. Our QB was punished.

everything isn’t on the head coach.
Please no sound reasoning allowed in Garrett’s bashing. Lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, The Garrett Effect on full display and I noticed two things. One, he's back to that weird shoving players in the pads when they come off the field after making a play and two, either I may be reading it wrong but the players do not look to be interacting with him much. He has to seek them out for any interaction so that makes me wonder just who in the hell are they playing for when they pull his butt off the front burner? He went out of his way to shove one player coming off the field and he just looked at him.

Garrett is two, count them, two coaches in one. He's Coach Trance during most of the game and then turns to Coach Kid after a player makes a play. He's also Little Girl Chewing Gum Coach sometimes. It is the most bizarre thing I've even seen a HC do on the sideline, that shoving thing. I am waiting for one of the players to go to Daddy Booger and yell "Daddy, Jason pushed me!!!"

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Yeah , Good rally against GreenBay and Saints .

wow , such rallies against good teams ... (won't mention the jets, who are garbage)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yep, The Garrett Effect on full display and I noticed two things. One, he's back to that weird shoving players in the pads when they come off the field after making a play and two, either I may be reading it wrong but the players do not look to be interacting with him much. He has to seek them out for any interaction so that makes me wonder just who in the hell are they playing for when they pull his butt off the front burner? He went out of his way to shove one player coming off the field and he just looked at him.

Garrett is two, count them, two coaches in one. He's Coach Trance during most of the game and then turns to Coach Kid after a player makes a play. He's also Little Girl Chewing Gum Coach sometimes. It is the most bizarre thing I've even seen a HC do on the sideline, that shoving thing. I am waiting for one of the players to go to Daddy Booger and yell "Daddy, Jason pushed me!!!"
I think they’ve been reading this forum. By not clapping as much:)

Brax

Reaction score
A, that was a joke, and,B, it hasn’t been 9 years of crap coaching. You’re just one of many with zero ability to differentiate causes from effects.
Poor joke at best, and yes I know all about bad coaching, been seeing one the last 12 years or so in JG. Take off the homer glasses.