Garrett ripped “soft” offense after Denver loss

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what bothers me Jason from time to time your team shows up flat as a pancake.
What's really disturbing is that it happens a lot after a 10 day or a 2 week break. With that time to prepare you should show up ready to rip any team you face, but usually that's not the case, there is no excuse
So while I'm glad you to ripped the team, Know that I'm cussing you up one side and down the other every time your team pulls a no show for a game you horses arse.

Hadenough

Reaction score
At some point the head coach needs to either rip into the players for such a poor performance or look into the mirror for not getting the team ready and where is the GM in all this! He needs to have a meeting with the head coach and say buddy you if you cant get this team prepared better than Im gonna have to get someone in here that can!!!!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly. People are going to see it’s the players and ownership that has created the soft atmosphere.

The core problem is that players don't fear or respect Garret b/c they know he has no authority to make roster decisions and was gifted this job. They look at him as a guy born on 3rd base who thinks he hit a home run. That is managements fault for undermining the head coach. But, Garret hasn't shown a lot of backbone either and rolls over far to often for fear of losing his job. There is nothing else preventing him from taking a stand. The team has no backbone and thats a reflection on him as much as anyone.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The All or Nothing show should be a good one...or at least entertaining.

“The whole thing was soft,” coach Jason Garrett tells his offense after a Week Two loss in Denver, during the opening episode of Amazon’s All or Nothing that focuses on last year’s Dallas Cowboys. “Soft at the point of attack. Soft in the backside. It was soft with the runner. Not strong enough with the ball.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...loss-at-denver/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
The coaching was “soft” all year.

mardwin

Reaction score
I wonder who's soft playbook they have been running all these years. :huh:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You guys may not believe me but sadly I believe the cowboys will make a deep playoff run, probably more, and carrot is here another 10 years.

Reaction score
I wonder if JJ and/or Stephen ripped Garrett for his team's embarrassing performance - doubt it

Dre11

Reaction score
The Cowboys were completely helpless that game! Basically that falls on the head coach not the players!! The whole team had their manhood taken away!

The coaches can't make you a man, if their manhood was taken, then that's on them as players. Stop the craziness