Garrett ripped “soft” offense after Denver loss

Sydla

Reaction score
Exactly, what these folks gonna learn is what I've trying to tell them about execution and desire by the players between the white lines determines the outcome of the game.

Soooo.............. poor Jason Garrett is at the mercy of a roster full of players that have no desire and don't execute the properly schemed and called games by him and his staff?

Sydla

Reaction score
The coaches can't make you a man, if their manhood was taken, then that's on them as players. Stop the craziness

The craziness is this notion that the Cowboys have a roster full of soft players that are hindering the success and career trajectory of Garrett.

Basically this is what every person that likes a head coach who has done a mediocre job says ------------- it's not his fault, it's the players', they are too soft, don't execute well, aren't smart, etc.

It's just repeating itself here in Dallas where 7 years of mostly mediocrity is explained as a poor luck head coach who has just been saddled with what in most years must be a soft roster with players that are too stupid or too lazy to execute.

Dre11

Reaction score
The craziness is this notion that the Cowboys have a roster full of soft players that are hindering the success and career trajectory of Garrett.

Basically this is what every person that likes a head coach who has done a mediocre job says ------------- it's not his fault, it's the players'.

You will learn. "Execution"

Sydla

Reaction score
You will learn. "Execution"

So your contention is Dallas has a roster of lazy or stupid or both that can't execute?

Let's be clear here. Your contention is Garrett is a very good head coach who has the unfortunate luck of being saddled with a team that simply lacks either the fortitude or the intelligence to execute his properly designed schemes/game plans.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Heck I read how Garrett has singlehanded built this team, but now we have no talent and it's soft. You sure Garrett went to an Ivy league school, or did he just visit an Ivy league team. Ok he make it one semester . lmao

Dre11

Reaction score
So your contention is Dallas has a roster of lazy or stupid or both that can't execute?

Let's be clear here. Your contention is Garrett is a very good head coach who has the unfortunate luck of being saddled with a team that simply lacks either the fortitude or the intelligence to execute his properly designed schemes/game plans.

I'm not going through the whole spill again as I've made my position known, I do believe Garrett is a coach you can win with, he's decent. I've seen players fail to execute consistently on thing that has nothing to do with coaching especially at this level.

"You don't win games as a coach during games. You win games as a coach before games. Players win during games, not coaches"

Red Auerbach

Sydla

Reaction score
Heck I read how Garrett has singlehanded built this team, but now we have no talent and it's soft. You sure Garrett went to an Ivy league school, or did he just visit an Ivy league team. Ok he make it one semester . lmao

Just depends on what's happening on the field. If the team is playing well like they were in 2014 and 2016, the Garrett supporters pounded the table for people to give him the proper respect for helping construct AND develop those rosters. When the team scuffles, suddenly, Garrett is being held back by a roster of players that 1) lacks upper echelon talent and 2) apparently are mostly soft and possibly stupid.

Funny how that works.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm not going through the whole spill again as I've made my position known, I do believe Garrett is a coach you can win with, he's decent. I've seen players fail to execute consistently on thing that has nothing to do with coaching especially at this level.

"You don't win games as a coach during games. You win games as a coach before games. Players win during games, not coaches"

Red Auerbach

And Garrett doesn't do a great job preparing this team in the week before the game. That's pretty obvious if one is honest with themselves. How many times do we have to hear from opposing teams that we often telegraph our plays? That's not a player problem, that's a coaching problem and preparation problem.

And no, you likely can't win a SB with Garrett as head coach. He'd be a historical anomaly if he won a SB in Dallas at this point.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hey Barry won one. we just need a super star studded team. that way Garrett can clap us to victory.. go go.....Jason.....

Sydla

Reaction score
hey Barry won one. we just need a super star studded team. that way Garrett can clap us to victory.. go go.....Jason.....

Barry won one immediately in his NFL coaching tenure.

If Garrett were to win a SB this year, he'd be the first NFL coach in history of the Super Bowl to win a SB without either coaching in a SB or Conference Title game in his first 5 years on the job.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys were completely helpless that game! Basically that falls on the head coach not the players!! The whole team had their manhood taken away!

We had no answer for the Bronco's offense at all and their defense just annihilated us.

Aven8

Reaction score
Now that the slogan that needs to be on this years tshirt, 'Finish the ****ing Fight!'.

I would buy one of those! :D

John813

Reaction score
Entire team was soft that day. Made Siemian look like a great QB.