Garretts post game locker room speech

Brooksey

Reaction score
I noticed there was a little more energy in the Sean McVay Locker room

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I really don't want to hear Garrett any more, can someone summarize if it was good or not?

“We played hard and the right way; it’s always hard to play right but not hard if you’re playing right [then 10-12 minutes of mindless clapping and staring into everyone’s eyes awkwardly].” — Jason Garrett’s post game speech

Pants

Reaction score
rinse, repeat

Same speech as after games following weeks 1,3,6,7,8

rinse, repeat

I think I heard marinelli say, is that the same talk we have heard before (nods approval); I could have written that speech before they even got off the field....nothing new to see here...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4enlO9wWZMYTn7wehmu64kfthb6lWJ8X6VH-HiC4gK8-7xyND

BigD5

Reaction score
Some of y’all deserve Jason Garrett as your coach. I, on the other hand, am tired of being embarrassed to be a fan.

Sick of all these embarrassing things happening to my team that has never EVER happened to us before Jason Garrett became the coach. I’m tired of being a laughing stock of the league and all other fans

canters

Reaction score
Ill watch Garrett's farewell speech once it's posted.
Not watching a second of this speech. I've heard it before.It's the same as his other carbon copy speeches.
“I am @#$& proud of this group, team, or circle”
“Group effort from all phases of the team”
“You should be proud of yourself”
“Tie your tie and little tighter”
“Take a look at yourself in the mirror”
“We got a few things to tighten up”

I am glad to hear that others have recognized his speeches are a little canned and stale.

Reaction score
I feel like I’ve heard that same speech a million times by him.
speech version 8.12.11.0091, he apparently experienced a software upgrade to incorporate human elements such as the appearance of breathing, blinking, etc

visionary

Reaction score
Subject to hyperbole are you?

Like what? Mind you, I also think it’s his time to go (though I’m 60/40 on it) but that’s a ballsy statement. What are “some of the worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history” that happened on his watch, exactly?

Not our job to spoon feed you
Pay attention if you're a fan

Sydla

Reaction score
At this point?

That's always been the case.

It actually hasn't been. There are posters here that defend the lack of results by saying things like "he's built a good roster", "players like him", "team doesn't quit on him".

Those things seemingly override the fact he's got one playoff win in 7 seasons as head coach, for example.

Sydla

Reaction score
the last three years

The last three years?

12-4 in 2014
4-12 in 2015
13-3 in 2016

Then throw in 6-6 in 2017.

I don't know how you define upward trend, but to me, if you graph that, it's certainly not going to show an upward trend........it's going to show massive inconsistency, the hallmark of Jason Garrett led teams.