Twitter: Gary Myers: Nobody would pay Dak $30M on the open market

cowboyec

Reaction score
I have not gotten that far reading.

What I want to know is..

Who started this event? Dalton or Cowboys.?
according to what Todd Archer wrote...it sounds like Dalton.
he lives in Dallas in the off-season...owns a home there...and didnt want to move his family with everything going on.
its a one year deal so he looks for his starting spot next off-season.
the lockdown we're all in played in our favor...stays home and doesnt move his family.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
he lives in Dallas in the off-season...owns a home there...and didnt want to move his family with everything going on.
the lockdown we're all in played in our favor...stays home and doesnt move his family.
And who wouldnt want 7m to chill on the bench for a year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dalton would only dream of the supporting cast Dak had . Dak is the luckiest player , and he fails to appreciate it . One cowboys team official said if Romo had not got hurt , Dak would have never seen the field . Amazing how agents have affected players’ perspectives.

His voodoo luck has just about run out....

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Hey that's not very nice. Did you lose your favorite Cowboy's sippy cup or something?:laugh:
Lol im in my late 30s married with 4 kids. You are just older than you want to believe if i need a sippy cup lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering the DAMAGE his inept play has done since 2017 this is what I figure he's worth in the open market...

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

sean10mm

Reaction score

So he just gave examples of the thing he says can't happen... happening repeatedly in the recent past. And that's supposed to be convincing?

He also left off Kirk Cousins getting mega money for being mediocre.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth.

I am just happy we have guy like Dalton.

I saw him play quite a bit.

Early in games he would be fine.

Then fall behind and force throws and get ints.

He can play..good accuracy, mobility is not much but he unloads quick to avoid sacks.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth.

I am just happy we have guy like Dalton.

I saw him play quite a bit.

Early in games he would be fine.

Then fall behind and force throws and get ints.

He can play..good accuracy, mobility is not much but he unloads quick to avoid sacks.
I love the move.
from Kellen Moore to Cooper Rush,we seemed to have neglected the QB2 spot since Dak has been the starter.
this is a major up-grade and one i hope continues in the McCarthy era.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Thats cuz you have no swag gramps. You wouldnt think i make 6 figures either but its not unlike your crowd to judge a book by the cover
Yet you're assuming I'm old because I don't agree with your takes? That sounds like someone who works the night shift at Taco Bueno rather than making 6 figures.:laugh:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yet you're assuming I'm old because I don't agree with your takes? That sounds like someone who works the night shift at Taco Bueno rather than making 6 figures.:laugh:
O youre old. I can tell the profile pic and your professionalism on a internet website lol. Tighty whitey and new balance gang lol

Swagger

Reaction score
Jags would stick with Minshew. Commanders would see what they have in Haskins. Arizona? What the hell are you talking about? They have Murray. Raiders? Why would they do that when they have a similar QB in Carr who would be making less? What?

The only realistic one there is Jags, but again, why when they could have a potential Dak-type on their hands already?

Exactly. Arizona! Haha oh my. So they will dump their #1 pick who perfectly fits their air raid offense!?

Maybe the Jags but as you statev they have a similar QB at a fraction of the price