Twitter: Gary Myers: Nobody would pay Dak $30M on the open market

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We know you’re not rich fam. You’re doing wealth management and you’re not a top one unless proven otherwise so I know what type of money you’re making. I know a few people that do the same thing but good for you. You do post like you’re the first person in your family that’s ever saw this type of money though.
Thats ok my wife cool and my kids cool.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I've never heard a rich person brag about their wealth, and generally the opposite is true. Mostly hush hush about it.
It normally depends on the age and how long a persons been rich most times to be honest. I’m around people that don’t brag perse but you definitely know they have big money by what they have and do. I think as you get older you might not show off as much but younger people and or first time “rich” they are more likely to brag about their money. I do think that’s where the confusion comes in at because people will compare a younger person to someone who is older and or been rich longer and that’s not a fair comparison imo.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It normally depends on the age and how long a persons been rich most times to be honest. I’m around people that don’t brag perse but you definitely know they have big money by what they have and do. I think as you get older you might not show off as much but younger people and or first time “rich” they are more likely to brag about their money. I do think that’s where the confusion comes in at because people will compare a younger person to someone who is older and or been rich longer and that’s not a fair comparison imo.
Ive been making more $$ a year than my parents since im 22 years old. Left the house at 18. No option and no college being paid by my mommy and daddy. Always paid my own way had to work in highschool to pay my car insurance and phone bill. While playing basketball. Im just trying to give my kids a leg up it aint about me.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
he has had some great HOF type player son his team....and I find it funny, people like you knock Zeke as he has lost it and he is not that good, lets not sign him, argue vehemently that Cooper is not a top 15 WR in the league and we shouldn't pay him, argue we should replace Smith because he is a shell of himself,then turn around and argue we have so much talent....its really funny

Dalton has had some very good talent on his team, never could get over the top, folded when it mattered and is 0-5 in the playoffs.....

btw, Dak with the talent he had, like Witten and the mid tier Cooper, produced the top offense, #2 passing offense, #6 scoring offense....

but but but, in the 3rd quarter of the jets game, in the second series, he showed he is not a good player, by throwing 3 bad passes that were behind the WR.....wah wah wah blah blah blah

Ok please show me exactly where I said Zeke is not good and Amari is not a top 15 guy. Yes Chad Ochocinco and Houshmandzadeh were good but as a total offense they didn't have near as much talent.

You can put all the words in my mouth you want and that won't change.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

How many Playoff games has Wentz won in 4 years and NFC East Championships...Uh?

When you give the number, then you will really have the FACT.

So if you believe Jerry, Stephen and McClay know what they are doing...explain the franchise tag not letting Dak on the open market?

Last edited:

Sandyf

Reaction score

Lets see Gary, Miami, San Diego, Washington, and Chicago at least and then after the 2020 season probably Carolina, NY Jets, LA Rams, SF 49ers, Detroit, Denver, and heck maybe NY Giants, Philly, and Pittsburgh possibly the same 4 first mentioned. Gee, who did I forget.