GB player takes shot at Dak

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lol the last two playoff games against the 49ers the defense did their part. Why couldn't Dak pull his weight this playoff game?
Some just want to complain. I could careless if Dak stays or goes, But I know either way-Dallas will still SUCK! Been sucking for 29 years. So how is Dak leaving or staying chancing anything????? I want to win and I know it 's not happening until ole Skelector Jones leave. But I'm not posting new main threads every 5 minutes saying it :facepalm:

zeke21

Reaction score
It was the Eagles not the Giants. I remember after he led them to a TD, they were high-fiving him on the sidelines like he’d never done it before and then pulled him. I remember he felt a lot of disrespect at that time with that response and rightfully so. If Romo was anything that can’t be denied, he was an actual exemplar of the meritocracy that Garrett pretended to value but never earned and hypocritically did not apply to the QB position that year.
Sorry you are right, it was the Eagles.. although the point was it was a meaningless game from memory and we were well in front.. but it was still a very nice drive but I think by that stage the decision had been made. It was almost a 'victory lap' series and it seemed very premature. I think that was after 8 weeks of him not even being allowed to practise with the first string.. the reports at the time were that he asked for a chance to earn his spot back and wasn't even allowed to compete at training for the chance. It was strange then and it looks worse now.

I've never seen a franchise QB dumped so quickly and with so little discussion/opportunity before. I understand if Romo wasn't your guy.. there can be arguments made for sure it wasn't elite.. but he was clearly a better QB and more 'ready' than Dak to lead us that year. It was all just so wrong.

Steve007

Reaction score
Dak bailed out the defense in the Seattle game.... Didn't hear fans in here making 10,000 threads about the defense. Why can't the defense bail him out sometime???????The defense gave up a game opening TD to put us behind.... :facepalm: I'll tell you that Dak sucked last Sunday. But if you are going to hate anybody. Hate Jerry. He drafted Dak. He had a chance to sign Dak for cheap and didn't. And he's going to re-sign Dak. So, who is the real problem? Jerry is the REAL PROBLEM!! Not Dak!!:facepalm:
Seattle is not a playoff team. They are at best average. Daks problem is in the playoffs agianst good teams. Dak doesn't elevate his play in the post season.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Seattle is not a playoff team. They are at best average. Daks problem is in the playoffs agianst good teams. Dak doesn't elevate his play in the post season.
Neither does the team or coaching staff. Why we just focused on Dak. Even if Dak were playing like Mahomes. He'd still be a loser in the playoffs last Sunday. You expecting ONE man to win you a SB? You're not ever going to win one. Like I always say-NO DEFENSE! NO RINGS! Simple......don't care who the q.b. is...

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
They're coaches and players straight up mocked Dallas .This Cowboys team has no balls. Maybe it'll be personal for them if they meet again next season lol
Oooooo....you think this might get them GROWLING?!?!?!

I mean....a shot at a SB and a championship obviously isn't enough motivation to win in the playoffs...but ur right, maybe THIS will be the appropriate motivation!!!

GRRRRRRRROOOOWWWLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
They're coaches and players straight up mocked Dallas .This Cowboys team has no balls. Maybe it'll be personal for them if they meet again next season
Like they took it personal in 2016 after getting screwed in 2014? They took it so personal, that they let Green Bay jump off to a 21-3 lead.....some revenge.

Steve007

Reaction score
Neither does the team or coaching staff. Why we just focused on Dak. Even if Dak were playing like Mahomes. He'd still be a loser in the playoffs last Sunday. You expecting ONE man to win you a SB? You're not ever going to win one. Like I always say-NO DEFENSE! NO RINGS! Simple......don't care who the q.b. is...
What??? Mahomes has never looked as bad as Dak in the playoffs. Dak does this every year. In 5 playoff games he has 7 picks 2 picks ran back for touchdowns. You need more than one man to win a superbowl, but you cant have the quarterback choke every year in the playoffs and win a superbowl. Dak was paid elite money. Elite quarterbacks raise their level of play in the playoffs. Dak doesn't.

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is not the QB for this team, but some of you are ridiculous with your statements.

Steve007

Reaction score
CeeDee’s mom taking shots on IG or FB as well.

That post
Some just want to complain. I could careless if Dak stays or goes, But I know either way-Dallas will still SUCK! Been sucking for 29 years. So how is Dak leaving or staying chancing anything????? I want to win and I know it 's not happening until ole Skelector Jones leave. But I'm not posting new main threads every 5 minutes saying it :facepalm:
We know as long as Dak stays the Cowboys are not advancing in the playoffs. When Dak is gone it might not change anything at first, but at least there is hope. You can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That post

We know as long as Dak stays the Cowboys are not advancing in the playoffs. When Dak is gone it might not change anything at first, but at least there is hope. You can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results.
Then how would you explain Jerry Jones....The definition of insanity. Look...I don't care whose at the q.b.for Dallas. I just-like you want a playoff run or Super Bowl. But I know it's not going to change regardless of whose at q.b. We needed a running back and linebackers right before the trade deadline. What did your GM do? Nothing? We had Tony Romo like forever. Same results. How many years before Romo came with out a playoff.. How many years did we go going 12-5 every year. I'm just hoping the light comes on for Dak. Because he's probably going to be here for at least 3 more years.... Jerry is forever-as will be no SB....So, I just hope Dak figures it out because he's going to be here. I have at least some hope there. I have NO hope with Jones:facepalm:

Steve007

Reaction score
Then how would you explain Jerry Jones....The definition of insanity. Look...I don't care whose at the q.b.for Dallas. I just-like you want a playoff run or Super Bowl. But I know it's not going to change regardless of whose at q.b. We needed a running back and linebackers right before the trade deadline. What did your GM do? Nothing? We had Tony Romo like forever. Same results. How many years before Romo came with out a playoff.. How many years did we go going 12-5 every year. I'm just hoping the light comes on for Dak. Because he's probably going to be here for at least 3 more years.... Jerry is forever-as will be no SB....So, I just hope Dak figures it out because he's going to be here. I have at least some hope there. I have NO hope with Jones:facepalm:
Jerry and his son are the problem. They gave Dak a horrible contract. Dak is a problem. His light was burnt out long ago. He will enter his 9th year. He isn't leading the Cowboys to a Superbowl. I was hoping he would have but it's not happening. They will extend him I just hope they take the no trade clause out and shop him.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, who wouldn't, until Dak steps up and proves them wrong their's not much he can say

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So if the running game isn't working, we can't lean on our 40 million quarterback? Lol hey, I got an idea, let's give him 50 million, maybe then we can lean on him
Yes, because no QB can win in the playoffs without the ability to run the ball.