Gene Steratore

Zordon

Reaction score
This guy better never step foot in the city of Dallas again. His decision destroyed the sprit of millions of Cowboys fans. I am totally depressed. Jason Witten was "volcanic" in the locker room after the game. How could someone be so cold hearted? Screw Dez..fine..but what about Jason Witten and Tony Romo you imbecile! They've spent a decade suffering so many downs....how do you have the nerve to make that call in front of them after everything they've been thru? Where the hell did all this anti-Cowboys sentiment come from? Skip Bayless was right, that decision was "criminal". 25 years old....this man ruined the happiest season of my lifetime. Sorry I had to rant for a second, I'm just totally stunned about what happened today.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Rant taken. The refs had no rights to take the game away from us and give it to Green Bay on a silver platter. I watched that play many of times and there is not enough evidence to overturn it, period. You only overturn a call when there is evidence. There wasn't. Thus the play should have stand and Dallas should have got the ball at the one.

The NFL really is screwing themselves over. These calls make it look like that the NFL has an agenda. I'm beginning to think that they do because its so obvious that was the wrong call.

If I was Jerry I would sue the ref. Thats because the ref failed at what he is supposed to do.

Danger

Reaction score
I see no reason to leave out Dez. Wears his heart on his sleeve and gave it his all to make the clutch grab and they rob him of it. He's been through the same **** as those guys except only for 5 years.

mugsybows

Reaction score
When I saw gene was doing our game I knew we were in trouble. Dude always screws us.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
To be fair, say we get the TD and 2pt conversion, do you really trust the D to stop Rodgers? I think the playcalling in the 2nd half wasnt very good, we could have definitely scored more than 7 points, regardless of that call

loublue22

Reaction score
it sucks enough to lose a tough game in the playoffs, but to have an incredible play taken away unjustly in the waning moments, as a player I can't even imagine

as a fan it's incredibly depressing, as a player who fought all year with blood and sweat, it must be totally devastating

Zordon

Reaction score
Rant taken. The refs had no rights to take the game away from us and give it to Green Bay on a silver platter. I watched that play many of times and there is not enough evidence to overturn it, period. You only overturn a call when there is evidence. There wasn't. Thus the play should have stand and Dallas should have got the ball at the one.

The NFL really is screwing themselves over. These calls make it look like that the NFL has an agenda. I'm beginning to think that they do because its so obvious that was the wrong call.

If I was Jerry I would sue the ref. Thats because the ref failed at what he is supposed to do.

Jerry is too nice. So is Jason. Both of them should have went off after the game. This continues to happen to us multiple times a year. Why do we continue to take the high road? If we are going to villainized we might as well act like villains. I'm so sick of this league.

Zordon

Reaction score
It's simply really. We have to make sure we are never in the position to let a ref dictate the outcome of a game like that again.

that's not fair though. these guys are paid handsomely, well-trained and have the crutch of replay at their disposal. we SHOULD feel comfortable having it in their hands.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Where the hell did all this anti-Cowboys sentiment come from?
It seems to me it's always been there, it's just recently been rekindled.

From the moniker of America's Team, to the way Jerry fired Coach Landry, and just because we were unapologetically successful in the 70s and 90s, there has always been a reason to hate us. They had a good time laughing at us over the last 10-15 years, but as soon as they realized we were back for real, it didn't take long for them to hate us again.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Let it out Zord! You are right. Matthews with cheap low late dirty hits and no flag or condemnation from the media. Rodgers is a known dbag by his ex receivers. But the commercials and media love both these jerks. Lambeau field was purposely muddied so our kicker would have problems.

The refs allow a ball to bounce off the ground to help GB score a halftime FG while taking away a beast of a play by Dez.

Witten and Romo may never have this chance again.

Screw the rigged NFL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL. You guys sound exactly like Lions fans. I don't understand how anyone can be mad at the refs. The refs were the ones in our favor. The guys upstairs....not so much lol.

Zordon

Reaction score
I see no reason to leave out Dez. Wears his heart on his sleeve and gave it his all to make the clutch grab and they rob him of it. He's been through the same **** as those guys except only for 5 years.

I love Dez to death!!

But I can see how he might be a polarized figure to refs. That's why I said leave him out of this.

Why in the hell would he make that call knowing the repercussions for a guy like Jason Witten. How does that weasel do that? I don't understand how someone could be so evil. Like Broaddus just said on the radio, these refs are messing with people's livelihoods.

If I hear about that son of a gun doing a game in Dallas, I swear on everything I will be there to greet him.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Jerry is too nice. So is Jason. Both of them should have went off after the game. This continues to happen to us multiple times a year. Why do we continue to take the high road? If we are going to villainized we might as well act like villains. I'm so sick of this league.

It seems that the only people calling this a catch are the analysis and the NFL. Everyone else from Labron James to Odelle Beckham is calling it a catch. I keep watching it and I can't seem to find one reason to call this an incomplete pass. Yes the Cowboys got cheated. There is bias against our team. The Cowboys should pull all stops to complain and stop taking the high road. Its foolish to think that it helps solve the problem when it doesn't.