General NBA Discussion

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
MC KAos;4525428 said:
Btw, I just heard that pop is resting HIMSELF for the last 2 games!!! lmao!! He flew back to San Antonio with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili after practice today in Phoenix! This might be the first time EVER a coach sits himself! At least it will give coach bud some experience in case we need him :D

That's just how good he is. :p:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
MC KAos;4525428 said:
Btw, I just heard that pop is resting HIMSELF for the last 2 games!!! lmao!! He flew back to San Antonio with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili after practice today in Phoenix! This might be the first time EVER a coach sits himself! At least it will give coach bud some experience in case we need him :D

:laugh2:

That's hilarious.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Pretty bummed that the Thunder and Mavs play in the first round. Been rooting against that matchup for weeks now, but of course it had to happen. :(

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4531411 said:
Pretty bummed that the Thunder and Mavs play in the first round. Been rooting against that matchup for weeks now, but of course it had to happen. :(

Why? I'm assuming you're a Mavs fan, but you guys have an excellent shot at an upset. I'm actually picking Dallas in 6. They matchup very well with OKC. Dirk should go off again.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4532111 said:
Why? I'm assuming you're a Mavs fan, but you guys have an excellent shot at an upset. I'm actually picking Dallas in 6. They matchup very well with OKC. Dirk should go off again.

No, I'm a Thunder fan.

But it's not because I expect us to lose, it's because so many of my friends are Mavs fans, so it'll be impossible to watch any games with them. :)

It is a little bit of a beating that everyone in the DFW media are acting like the Mavs have this in the bag. Maybe you and they are right and the Mavs will upset them, but they talk like OKC is some scrub team that barely squeaked into the playoffs.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Mavs/Thunder series is the most intriguing matchup of the weekend and I;m suprised it's not the last game of the weekend.

But instead the last game of the weekend is....."Clippers/Grizzles"???

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4533288 said:
The Mavs/Thunder series is the most intriguing matchup of the weekend and I;m suprised it's not the last game of the weekend.

But instead the last game of the weekend is....."Clippers/Grizzles"???

Those will both be really entertaining series.