General NBA Discussion

Reaction score
MC KAos;4522963 said:
durant with 20 in the first half! i hope he goes for 40 tonight and like 60 tomorrow! just cuz id love to see kobe go for like 85 to win the scoring title!

Kobe will most likely be resting. Congrats KD on winning your 3rd straight scoring title.

MC KAos

Reaction score
looks like the clips wont be coming back in this one, now kobe would REALLY go for the scoring title, i think he plays, he needs to play some since he missed so many games

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4523050 said:
Kobe will most likely be resting. Congrats KD on winning your 3rd straight scoring title.

ya, since the clips lost tonight you are probably right. he might play a little to stay in rhythm

MC KAos

Reaction score
celtics beat the heat! spurs clinch home court vs everyone but the bulls! bulls also clinch number 1 seed in east. With the hawks winning, the home court for the 4/5 matchup in the east is still up in the air, with the hawks controlling their own destiny

MC KAos

Reaction score
decent game so far, but i fully expect the jazz to destroy them in the second half.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4523286 said:
Yeah I could see a 6 game series.

i dont, we beat them in five when they had D will and boozer and jerry sloan, this team is nowhere near that good! ginobili likes to torment the nuggets/jazz too, and no one can stop parker. its going to be lopsided. the only way the spurs go to 6 in the first round is if the nuggets fall to the 8 seed

MC KAos

Reaction score
cant believe the second greatest power forward ever was only 6'4.75"!!! epic!

Reaction score
Has Nash played his last game as Sun? I hope so. Dude deserves to play for a title contender. Come to L.A. Steve!

Reaction score
MC KAos;4523301 said:
i dont, we beat them in five when they had D will and boozer and jerry sloan, this team is nowhere near that good! ginobili likes to torment the nuggets/jazz too, and no one can stop parker. its going to be lopsided. the only way the spurs go to 6 in the first round is if the nuggets fall to the 8 seed

Of course you don't you're a Spurs fan. That series was a long time ago and it wasn't an easy series by any means. Utah obviously isn't as good as they were back then, but neither are the Spurs. You say nobody can stop Parker well who's gonna stop Al Jeff and Milsap? The Jazz will give the Spurs a run for their money.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4523406 said:
Has Nash played his last game as Sun? I hope so. Dude deserves to play for a title contender. Come to L.A. Steve!

Nah, he can come to San Antonio! Diaw is one of his best friends! They can all stay at Tony's house and since he is divorced he doesn't have to worry about tiny banging his wife!

Cowboys&LakersFan;4523411 said:
Of course you don't you're a Spurs fan. That series was a long time ago and it wasn't an easy series by any means. Utah obviously isn't as good as they were back then, but neither are the Spurs. You say nobody can stop Parker well who's gonna stoLp Al Jeff and Milsap? The Jazz will give the Spurs a run for their money.

I could counter your argument with "well of course you think that, you're a lakers fan and you hate the spurs!" like you did, but we should just agree to disagree, it won't be long for us to have our answer!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Only 2 days to go and only the 4/5 matchups are set! And I think those will be the only series that go more than 5 games

Aikbach

Reaction score
MC KAos;4523433 said:
Only 2 days to go and only the 4/5 matchups are set! And I think those will be the only series that go more than 5 games
Are you a spurs or mavs fan?