General NBA Discussion

MC KAos

Reaction score
omg shaqtin a fool with javale mcgee had me rolling!!! i feel bad for that guy!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
MC KAos;4523433 said:
Only 2 days to go and only the 4/5 matchups are set! And I think those will be the only series that go more than 5 games

Yeah my Grizz are tied with the Clips but we can at least get homecourt

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4524195 said:

Grizz should win with ease. Just pound the ball inside. Conley is a terrific defender. He did a great job on Tony Parker last year and I'm sure he'll do the same to CPFlop.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4524195 said:

ya, at least you guys will know tomorrow if you can move up or not, so if you cant, you can rest. i agree with C&LF tho, you guys should in the series regardless

juck

Reaction score
Spurs are gonna have trouble if they get to thesecond round. Memphis is a bad matchup and so is Clips.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I think these teams will have some problems in the 1st round

Lakers
Thunder
Heat
Bulls

All four of these teams are in for a DOG FIGHT

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4525108 said:
I think these teams will have some problems in the 1st round

Lakers
Thunder
Heat
Bulls

All four of these teams are in for a DOG FIGHT

I don't mind if we get a dogfight.

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4525223 said:
The Lakers will find out that the Nuggets won't be a cakewalk

That will be a 5 game series at best. Sorry I just don't see a team full of role players giving us much trouble. They did give us trouble a few years ago in the WCF, but that's when they had Melo and Chauncey. That is why I'm hoping we get the Mavs. They should push to 6 at the very least.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4525229 said:
That will be a 5 game series at best. Sorry I just don't see a team full of role players giving us much trouble. They did give us trouble a few years ago in the WCF, but that's when they had Melo and Chauncey. That is why I'm hoping we get the Mavs. They should push to 6 at the very least.

REALLY! I love how I gave you the EXACT argument for why the spurs won't have any trouble with the jazz, yet it only applies to the lakers? For the record I agree, the lakers should have no trouble with the nuggets, the mavs? Who knows

Reaction score
MC KAos;4525398 said:
REALLY! I love how I gave you the EXACT argument for why the spurs won't have any trouble with the jazz, yet it only applies to the lakers? For the record I agree, the lakers should have no trouble with the nuggets, the mavs? Who knows

The Jazz don't have a good front court like Denver. If Denver hadn't traded NeNe then they'd give us some fits, but they did trade him for biggest knucklehead in the league.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4525411 said:
The Jazz don't have a good front court like Denver. If Denver hadn't traded NeNe then they'd give us some fits, but they did trade him for biggest knucklehead in the league.

I think you meant It the other way around, but either way, the spurs don't struggle with GOOD big men, they struggle with TALL big men! It's no accident that we have dominated the jazz pretty much since Duncan got here, they have 1 win in San Antonio in the last 5 or 6 years! They won't win more than 1 game!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Btw, I just heard that pop is resting HIMSELF for the last 2 games!!! lmao!! He flew back to San Antonio with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili after practice today in Phoenix! This might be the first time EVER a coach sits himself! At least it will give coach bud some experience in case we need him :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4525411 said:

Speaking of that trade, I STILL don't understand it! Javale McGee for nene? Seems funky! At least they have the manimal! That guy was a steal as the 21st pick!

MC KAos

Reaction score
just realized, we could have THREE rematches of recent western conference finals in the first round! (07 jazz vs spurs, 09 nuggets vs lakers, 11 thunder vs mavs)

Reaction score
Good God the Suns are awful. Couldn't even beat a Gino, Duncan, and Parker less Spurs team. The fact they were even in position to make the postseason is a testament to just how great Steve Nash is.