Get Cousins at all costs!

CWR

Reaction score
We likely dont need elite QB play to win. With our run game and an emerging defense we can win alot of games with good QB play.

Dak was bad the second half of the season. There's no way around that, blame whoever you want but he was bad regardless.

While I still want to support him I would love to add Cousins or another FA and let them compete. Having one too many qbs is a problem with a simple solution. But not having a qb is quite a bit more complicated.

I know the OP is a bit over the top but hes right in that as of now Cousins would be an upgrade at a critical position.

Since we wont consider replacing Dak unless he fails this year as well I will be cautiously optimistic that he develops this year and becomes closer to the QB we saw in his rookie year.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
His own team didnt want him...

He will cost too much ans really isnt a big enough gap in talent to go at all cost and get him..smh..he couldn’t even beat us bro..seriously...he and the Commanders lost to a bad cowboy team what 4 times in two years maybe thats why they let him go..cousins has talent but no way he much of an upgrade to Dak..
Matt Cassel beat him. lol

CWR

Reaction score
Wow, I just saw what Smith will be guaranteed. I can only imagine Cousins cost lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We likely dont need elite QB play to win. With our run game and an emerging defense we can win alot of games with good QB play.

Dak was bad the second half of the season. There's no way around that, blame whoever you want but he was bad regardless.

While I still want to support him I would love to add Cousins or another FA and let them compete. Having one too many qbs is a problem with a simple solution. But not having a qb is quite a bit more complicated.

I know the OP is a bit over the top but hes right in that as of now Cousins would be an upgrade at a critical position.

Since we wont consider replacing Dak unless he fails this year as well I will be cautiously optimistic that he develops this year and becomes closer to the QB we saw in his rookie year.
Sorry dude hes not 25 mil a year better than Dak he will command at least that and Dak makes 800k and cousins couldn’t even beat us his record is horrible against us..hes 6 year guy with talent for sure..give Dak his 4 years ..btw as bad as Dak played his numbers still were good enough to mirror Derek Carr’s and Carr was in the fn pro bowl.. can we stop the knee jerk reactions..cousins to come in and compete for that money what reality are you living in if you bring guy like him. In hes aday one starter,,he IS NOT THAT MUCH BETTER THAN DAK,,SLIGHT UPGRADE MAYBE BUT AGAIN NOT AT THE PRIE TAG..THATS INSANITY..

GenoT

Reaction score
Nothing like suddenly becoming a FA to turn an otherwise average QB into Insta-Brady.

Somewhere, Brock Osweiler is thinking, “You go, Kirk!”

Rayman70

Reaction score
Head to Head...Dak is better than Cousins in the win loss column.Denver is not signing Cousins.They will go with Josh Allen in the draft and then they will start him week one. MAYBE THE JETS..but typically they arent an attractive place to play (in the same division as Tom Brady). Thats Cousins to the Jets will be a non starter. Not gonna happen. Denver..wont happen. They are in love with The Allen kid. So it going to boil down to Buffalo and Cleveland.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Hey Jerry how about you go out and get Cousins and give us a Franchise QB who's got all the talent necessary to take this Team along with Zeke and our offline to the Superbowl! Without a quality QB teams go nowhere (unless they have the 2000 Ravens def) and waiting for Dak to become a Cousins might take forever or simply never happen!

Jerry probably won't so our troubles at QB will continue and continue and continue!!!
Need to go review Cousins numbers over the last 5 years. Thank you but no thank you, more than willing to ride the Dak train anytime over Cousins.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Hey Jerry how about you go out and get Cousins and give us a Franchise QB who's got all the talent necessary to take this Team along with Zeke and our offline to the Superbowl! Without a quality QB teams go nowhere (unless they have the 2000 Ravens def) and waiting for Dak to become a Cousins might take forever or simply never happen!

Jerry probably won't so our troubles at QB will continue and continue and continue!!!
hahahahahaha. This guy is serious too. LoL

RodeoJake

Reaction score
At all costs...let Dez go...don't sign Martin RG or d-law as without a qualified franchise QB we are going NOWHERE !!!!! Cousin at least can pass when he's got some off-lineman injured can Dak?

So let go of a starting WR, arguably our best, and break the OL to sign a QB that's gonna put us in cap hell?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Need to go review Cousins numbers over the last 5 years. Thank you but no thank you, more than willing to ride the Dak train anytime over Cousins.
Apparently you do need to review Cousins numbers.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Cousins is one of those rare cases where a good QB hits the open market. We would be helping this franchise immensely to sign him but I think the FO is all in on Dak.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOO!

200.gif

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
It would be a MAJOR upgrade a upgrade that we will wish we went for after we reach the boiling point with Dak failing weekly at QB.....sorry guys but he's out there now after his dismal showing last season and its going to get real ugly come this coming season when our fans will be screaming for his head!!!! Save this post and like Spock said.....Remember....!!!

What a stupid post ........ where are these posters coming from?