Get ready for epic ref cheating

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
de.0.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
GB is one of Goddell’s favorites. I fully expect we will have to beat them and the zebras next week. They won’t even try to hide how biased it’s going to be.
Yeah but you have to admit you couldn't have wrote a better story for the NFC I mean literally Matthew Stafford and the Rams are going to visit Jared Goff in the lions I mean isn't that a story and now Mike McCarthy has to face his old team in the Green Bay Packers here in the Dallas Cowboys once again have to meet the Packers for the third time in the playoffs in recent history...

So earning home field advantage I'm hoping that changes things

JayFord

Reaction score
if green bay brings their best and dallas brings their best then dallas wins 31-17

issue is this is playoff dallas and they very well could lose

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good thing is you usually home field advantage comes with the referees giving you home cooking with the flags it comes with the territory./..

blueblood70

Reaction score
if green bay brings their best and dallas brings their best then dallas wins 31-17

issue is this is playoff dallas and they very well could lose
I don't know man I look at the Green Bay Packers as a pretty young hungry and hot team right now not that I'm scared of them but I mean it was either the Rams or the Packers so either way was gonna be a dangerous matchup good thing is we're at home we needed a home game we're gonna have to crowd we're gonna have the atmosphere and the way we played today because we didn't sit our guys will have the momentum literally the starters played for 3 1/2 quarters and they have a lot of confidence right now and the only thing we have to worry about is Gilmore and I think he'll be alright..

I mean we need Gilmore back I mean we saw Lewis almost go out as well but if it's just a separated shoulder we saw Emmitt Smith finish a game with a separated shoulder and then come back in the playoffs and have an epic playoff so Gilmore has no excuse he's gotta get back I don't care what they gotta do...

Carson

Reaction score
We are the better team, we are at home. We dominated tonight

We will win

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well I wouldn't want to be a ref in that game.

But :facepalm:at threads like this one. Just one questionable decision in the game and it will be conspiracy theories galore!

Man, please let those refs be good so all those knuckleheads will shut up.

Skafko

Reaction score
This game refs ( if needed) will be helping us. NFL sure wants to have DAL-Detroit rematch. After that botched end it will be massive story and huge draw. And unfortunelly we will be villains so to get nfl fans feel good story we will lose.